A Shade Greener (Biomass Lease)

BobbyBobbyBobby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Issue
Complaint raised regarding ASG with ASG and various bodies. ASG have not responded to any correspondence in relation to the complaint since. Now over the 6 months timeframe.
Biomass boiler with ASG and having various issues with them regarding ownership of the boiler at the end of the lease agreement which has now come to an end, ASG are claiming they are joint owners even though they stated that at the end of the 7 years, 6 months boiler would be owned outright by the property owner.

I have had various correspondence with ASG who have now threatened me with legal action making my issues publics and stating that I am making false statement on public groups which they have not provided any evidence of in the letter just state they are holding them as evidence in future court proceedings.

What documents would you like to see and any advice you can give?

one of 1000's caught in this

type in a shade of green we know them well here

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have searched and read a lot. Be grateful if anyone could read over the letters and the final draft response. Does it matter if ASG can work out who the Landlord is even though no names will be mentioned?

Edited by BobbyBobbyBobby
Spelling mistake

Read upload

Pdf only

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you also need to search the EXACT name on your contract on the FCA website register.

i bet you'll find they are no longer registered/authorised 

which means they CANT do court.....

and they

:pound:

how surprising.

you could just ignore totally then.

and they

Copy of the letter property owner received, is it worth responding?

In terms of the biomass boiler lease, the lease agreement expired April 2022, ASG contacted August 2022 stated property owner had to pay £2850 to own the boiler outright now the lease has expired, claim owner needs to check the lease terms and refused to remove notice on Title Deeds.

As you can see from the letter ASG state if landlord was to gain full ownership then they would specifically state that in the lease,

well it's not specially stated in the lease that ASG would maintain joint ownership but it is stated in ASG/NWS various marketing material and was stated by sales reps (untrue statement of fact was made that induced myself and many others to agree to the lease).

Lease has expired, exclusion of security of tenure sections 24 to 28 applies, lease signed outside the timeframe required by law for terms over 7 years, breach of service levels, failure to keep the boiler within good working order

ASS Letter.pdf