Sofas from SCS substandard.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After waiting 6 months for delivery of 2 G-Plan sofas, the ones delivered are both defective and not as seen or experienced in the showroom.

Immediately after they were delivered I took photographs and sent them to SCS within 30 minutes. They replied the very next day  ( by email) and based on the photos alone, they stated they would uplift them and give a full refund.. Result you would think..not so!!

Despite stating someone would now contact me to arrange uplift I have hit a brick wall. I have contacted them 6 times and no one will come back to me. Letters are not answered. Emails are not answered. 

I now have 2 sofas taking up my living room with no where for me to sit. I can’t use them to sit on having rejected them. My son wants to loan me a sofa but I have no room to take it. It is causing me a great problem. I have to sit on a small stool which is no great feat with severe mobility problems and almost 80.  I have a little dog that now has to stay in the kitchen so that she doesn’t try to jump on sofa. I feel my life is on hold as I can’t use my own lounge.

I don’t know how to solve this issue. I feel that I want to put them in storage just to remove them and send invoice to SCS and then commence a small claim to get my refund.

Any advice please?

thanks

dates please.

how did you pay for the sofas?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Not your problem then.

its their sofa.

get onto them tomorrow and tell them to remove their sofa immediately else you will be charging them daily storage rates.

you should also be advising them the agreement is now void , the manu has agreed the items are not fit for purpose.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...