SoccerSixes hounding me

Stevodipp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've read through a lot of the posts about SoccerSixes on here but just wanted to post my situation so someone can give me advice as it's slightly different.

I played as captain of a team until the final game of the season however due to not having the players we never showed up for the final, weeks I gave my notice saying we wouldn't play next season.

after not showing for the final game of the season I received a text asking me to pay late fees to which I blocked the number and never replied.

last week I received a letter saying to pay £210 in the next seven days or it will go to £360 with court costs, after reading on here about other's experiences I threw the letter away. today I recived the exact same as the letter but received an email. it reads like this (I've removed some information)

"

The account detailed below is outstanding and as you have ignored verbal requests should it not be paid within 7 days court forms will be issued against you for the full season payment as indicated in the terms and conditions you agreed to. 

Balance now due: 

None attendance:                                                                                                

Team Arrears:                                                                                                      

Total payable within 7 days to avoid further action:                                        

Should the amount above not be paid within 7 days, Soccersixes reserves the right to pursue costs for the FULL season, as stated in the terms and conditions when joining the league: 

Non-payment + Arrears:                                                                                   

Remaining season fees :                                                                                 

Court Costs if claim issued:                                                                             

Total Claim:                                                                                                        

Please call your league manager to discuss the debt and make payment immediately to avoid further action. We want to help and conclude the matter without further action, but this will be our last attempt before proceeding further. 

IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE, NO FURTHER NOTICE WILL BE SENT BEFORE THE ISSUE OF A COUNTY COURT CLAIM IN THE NUNEATON COUNTY COURT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.  "

After reading others' experiences I'm not too worried but as I haven't technically paid my late fees will they come after me or is it still nothing to worry about? 

Thanks 

nope ignore them as you've read.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Stevo and welcome to CAG

Just ignore their demands for now as DX says, but please keep us posted about what happens next.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi

Not this lot again trying to chance there luck that someone will cough up to there silly demands.

Even the last letter that you 'Ignored Verbal Request's  mmm a letter is a letter it is written not a verbal request.

Ignore this lot with there silly little 'Verbal Requests' if anything further comes out of them you know where we are just pop back and let us know.

• I agree 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group