Bournville Van Centre Limited/Billing Finance ltd - faulty van

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

but the retailer didnt tell you which garage?, you chose one, them being told just to send the bill to the retailer upon competition,

what i'm getting at is..... at no time has the retailer sent it to their recommended garage , whereby a full inspection should have also been carried out, to ensure no future issues might occur. 

if the above is true its pretty wrank for the retailer to now wipe their hands.?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The retailer has at no point had the vehicle back this time they told the finance company that they were not prepared to pay the bill that's why I got billing finance company involved 

exactly, so not looking good for them in trying to say not our problem-  is it.

they didnt even bother to check their vehicle at the last opportunity, so will have a very hard job trying to defend their nothing to do with us wear n tear, the faults were not present at sale etc etc.

quite honestly if i were in your shoes i would formerly reject the vehicle with the the finance company

the vehicle belongs to you, billing finance ltd, there has already been one round of repairs earlier in our agreement whereby the retailer wiped their hand of their consumer laws responsibility to you and me.

i now find myself in a situation again whereby the retailer Bournville Van Centre Limited are wiping their hands totally of any responsibility forcing me to spend money on something i do not own due to their useless customer service.

these are the current issues with the vehicle (list them).

i should not have to pay a penny for the upkeep other than my monthly HP agreement sum and some routine day to day maintenance.

i do not own the car you do.

please cancel the agreement totally. and collect the van.

i do not wish to Voluntary Surrender

i do not wish to Voluntary Terminate

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...