Boohoo issue am I wrong? **RESOLVED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 655 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Long story short.

Ordered from Boohoo, order date arrived no order and there was a problem apparently with it as although it had been dispatched, royal mail hadn't received it and nobody could tell me where it was or when I would definitely get it, except to wait another 11 days ..it was needed for a holiday trip.

It was ordered again with a dpd chosen precise delivery date...was still a day late but got here, as did the "lost" one. 

now there are two.

Person going on holiday wants to take both, spoke to Boohoo and they said yes that is fine keep both but just pay us back the refund we will email you details of how to do this...family member goes off on holiday with the items....cannot now return. 

Boohoo are telling me to email them with bank details or my paypal email so they can take the money...not sure this is safe.

Are we not told to not do this?

I have asked them for their details to transfer the money as am not happy to give details via email, awaiting reply cannot believe they are asking me to do this.

Am wanting to pay just not put my details in an email.

they cant do an awful lots if you dont pay it back.

as them to send you their sort+A/C, or a paypal link to pay it via your PP A/C.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

9 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

they cant do an awful lots if you dont pay it back.

as them to send you their sort+A/C, or a paypal link to pay it via your PP A/C.

dx

They really didn't want to send their details and I felt quite bullied but in the end after speaking to my bank I stuck to my guns on it. No issue with paying for it but not by sending my info in an email. Hence in the end they did send their details...and just literally 5 mins ago. What a fiasco. Glad it is done. Am baffled why they wouldn't send their details the first time I asked. Anyhow that is me and them done...first and last order lol. Thank you dx

• dx100uk changed the title to Boohoo issue am I wrong? **RESOLVED**