Is there a way of getting a PAS 17271 document?

90CXS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 709 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what you are referring to is British Standards Institution's (BSI) code of practice PAS 17271:2017

WWW.BSIGROUP.COM

BSI, the business standards company, has launched a new code of practice that gives recommendations to organizations for protecting vulnerable...

What you are asking refers to protecting vulnerable customers.

Please give a the full version of events of what has happened form start till now for you to come on here and ask this question as it will be more beneficial so you get the correct advice you require.

Have you sent the Bank a Subject Access Request (SAR) asking for 'ALL DATA' that simple phrase covers whatever format they hold that data in whether it be recorded phone calls, emails, writing etc.

• Like 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group