For the Founders of This Website and the Mods !

surreyscouse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bloody love you guys !

This website is unbelievable. The support you have drummed up and the amount of money people are getting back from the banks is amazing !

I hate all large companies where customer loyalty stands for nothing in their book. You guys have shown us all how we can get our own back (and what's our own back!) and have a real feeling of smugness against these faceless wasters.

A big old thanks to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much for your kind comments - however, the forum only works because we all support each other. It is be sharing information, and offering encouragement, support and advice to each other, that we can make the banks pay for their unlawful actions.

May I take this opportunity to thank all members for your support.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

I think there will be a reminder of the Book vouchers fund soon... which I will definitely be donating towards ;)

If you find this post useful, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the top right corner. Thanks ;)

Thanks for your kind words people!

As Alan says, the community is all about people helping people, self empowerment etc.

So, to all our users, keep up the goodwork (and remember to read the FAQ lol!) :-)

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

Yup. I'll second what Neo says. As soon as I'm stable financially again, I'll chip in for a few vouchers. And if I get back a decent amount, I'll be donating a chunk of it to the cause too.

DPA Letter received by NatWest 11/04/2006

DPA Request expires 21/05/2006

Statements received 15/05/2006

LBA sent 15/05/2006

If you find me vaguely coherent, click the scales.

The voucher thing is closed now - we need cash for the running of the site - it's getting hit a LOT now and the hosting costs, forum software costs etc.. are all starting to add up.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

I'm sure I can chuck you guys some money for that instead then.

DPA Letter received by NatWest 11/04/2006

DPA Request expires 21/05/2006

Statements received 15/05/2006

LBA sent 15/05/2006

If you find me vaguely coherent, click the scales.

I will be too - once the bank account has been set up...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks