Argos trying to pass the buck

long john
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bought a Hoover dryer from Argos the dryer developed 2 faults, rang Argos to sort it but they asked me to deal directly with Hoover which I did and had a nightmare with there customer service, eventually they sent a engineer who said it needed 2 new parts, 2 weeks later they fitted the new parts, next day when we tried the dryer it was considerably worse , after another engineers visit they eventually sent us a new dryer but 6 weeks later the new dryer has developed a fault , so I rang Argos and as before they want me to go through Hoover but I`ve said no as I`ve already given them plenty of chances and I now feel Argos should deal with it . Any advice would be appreciated .

Bought a Hoover dryer from Argos

the dryer developed 2 faults,

rang Argos to sort it but they asked me to deal directly with Hoover which I did and had a nightmare with there customer service,

eventually they sent a engineer who said it needed 2 new parts,

2 weeks later they fitted the new parts,

next day when we tried the dryer it was considerably worse ,

after another engineers visit they eventually sent us a new dryer but 6 weeks later the new dryer has developed a fault ,

so I rang Argos and as before they want me to go through Hoover but I`ve said no as I`ve already given them plenty of chances and I now feel Argos should deal with it .

Any advice would be appreciated .

Edited by BankFodder
Restructured in order to make it readable

Please would you present your post properly spaced and punctuated.

Solid blocks of text with no punctuation very difficult for people to follow – especially on a small screen.

You are right that Argus are fobbing off and well done on standing up to them.

How did you pay? Credit card?
How long ago did you buy It?

Typical argos behaviour. 

You need to stop dealing with customer services and start dealing with the CEOs office. Go to CEO emails and get the info for the CEO its joint with Sainsburys and habitat 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

think you'll find hoover is your target under cra 2015 now not argos?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...