@Hermesparcels goes into witness protection – but don't worry, nothing's changed – Evri thing is the same

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'd love to say that the "witness protection" quip was my idea – but it's not, it comes from Jasmine, the administrator of a very large Hermes complaint group on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hermessuck

I believe that taking their cue from Hermes rebranding as EVRI, this Facebook group has also decided to modernise themselves with their own rebranding which I'm quite sure will be substantially cheaper than the millions that Hermes/Evri must have spent trying to shed their reputation for being the worst parcel service in the country.

For delays, missed deliveries, non-deliveries, lost parcels, stolen parcels, damaged parcels, and at the end, a massive ill-treatment of innocent customers who were naïve enough to place their trust in this courier service.

The CEO is Martijn de Lange. I wonder if he has told his children what he does for a living.

• Like 3

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Oh my days... 

I just noticed the rap that poor Hermès (The luxury brand) is getting through none of their fault 😂

UK.TRUSTPILOT.COM

Do you agree with Hermès International (French luxury manufacturer)'s TrustScore? Voice your opinion today and hear what 1,454 customers have already said.