the funding corp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all im new to this site well here is what has happend to us so far with approved car finance,we brought a car from them about a year ago now,it was 3 years old at the time,we were told that the repayments would be over 3 years and that the total repayable would be about 11 grand,we canceld the warrenty shorty after because it was well expensive and the sales man advised us to cancel,the salesman also promised us a cheque in the post to cover six months tax which we never recived and then when i rang about it stated he never rememberd saything that (the liar),well six months after we had the car it broke down,the clutch went and the fly wheel which cost us about a thousand pounds to get fixed,anyway after recently speaking to the funding corporation which is who approved used for the finance ive found out that the car is not over the three years we thought its over five and that the total repayable is seventeen thousand pounds i cant belive it the car is only ten grand new and its now four years old i dont know what to do there is no way im paying that for the car,and at the time of buying the car we did not see anything that had seventeen grand written on if we had there is no way we would of took it,i dont want to loose the car as we have paid so much on it already but they have conned us big time and something needs to be done surely they cant go around conning us out of thousands,and also ive found out that they are linked with yes car credit which they stated they were not when we asked,any advice i would be really glad of and i really do feel for anyone in the same situation as us.

Hi we have also been taken in by the conning bunch of people (thats not what id really like to call them just being polite),we thought we were paying 11 grand for our car and have just found out we are paying 17 grand for a car thats only ten grand new what a con,we also didnt read the small print but then how many people do and they are very good at selling you a BARGAIN,yeh right bargain for them i still have the car at the moment as we have spent so much on it what with getting it repaired six months after getting it coz the clutch and fly wheel went very expensive job and we canceled the warrenty as the sales man advised us to so that it would lower the repayments and what could go wrong with a car thats only 3 year old hum yes looks like a few of us that have got cars from them have had to get them repaired,i dont know what we are going to do they aint having the 17 grand that much i can say,i really do feel for everyone that has been taking in by them and it sucks that we have to go to them in the first place because of the stupid credit rating score do you know why we went to them because my husband never had anything on credit and couldnt get finance from a descent company apparently you need credit to get credit how stupid is that.

Hi trading standards,i rang them today approved are liable for repair costs not you,our car went wrong within 6 months of buying it and cost a fortune,i wish i knew that back then but hopefully trading standards are going to investigate if everyone rings them then surely something will come of it goodluck

We have our car finance with the funding coroporation and we are taking them to trading standards,we got our car from approved car finance only to have it go wrong with in six months of having and we also cancelled the warrenty as we were advised to by the salesman to bring the payments down,when we brought the car a year ago the salesman told us that the we would br repaying nearly 11 grand over 3 years about 2 weeks ago we found out that we are repaying 17 grand over 5 years we did not see that in writing when we signed for the car what a bunch of cons,looks like there is a few of us in this situtation.Well im not letting them get away with it i will fight this all the way.I rang them the other day just to let them know what i think of them,if everyone goes to trading standards then hopefully something will get done they cant be allowed to get away with this,so what if we got poor credit rating they are just trying to exploit that,goodluck all i will let you know the out come when ive heard back from trading standards.

• 3 weeks later...

Approved Car Finance really don't have anything to do with Yes Car Credit. Yes Car Credit was the trading name for a company called Direct Auto Finance. Approved Car Finance was the company that "rose from the ashes" of what was once Direct Car Finance.