the funding corp v me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well what can i say the funding corporation team have the worst team ever they are so rude and patrinising. They are quick enough to chase you for money but as soon as you want some help they don't want to know. I asked them a week ago if they could help me and my partner out that month as my partner was laid off but was starting a new job the week after but they don't want to know, one of the staff said it's not my problem, they now have charged me £150 in charges for being in arrears it's a joke. I have an issue with one particular member off staff, who told me that i could bring my payments down by £40.00 a month if i cancelled my warranty which i put it in writing as advised by him, i then got a phone call advising me that this wasn't the case so i advised them that they need to train their staff properly before giving out information. I asked the person in question if i could speak to his manager but just changed the subject, i asked again and still waiting for a call back 6 days later A bit of advise to people wanting to use the funding Corporation , DONT STAY CLEAR!!!!!