Time delay after LBA

FoxyFiona
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its wont let me do it

googles 4 u dot com (with no spaces)

Actually just tried that link above and it takes you to it.

Glasses were product no. 13937 think you can get them in black too.

8) FoxyFiona

Well done Fi!!!!!:D Very well deserved. ;)

Have you entered judgement yet? If not, file an N225 -

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n225_0406.pdf

Also, I would attach a schedule of costs at £9.25 per hour. Your in the fast track so you should get them as a matter of right.

You're the star!

I filed the Judgement form, the tear off slip, this morning. Didnt attached the costs tho, is it too late.

See look what happens when left to my own devices :-)

8) FoxyFiona

Oh well it was worth a try, emailed Inga yesterday to ask if they will add on the £765 charges since start of the claim, got this back today......

Dear xxx

Thank you for your email to my colleague Inga. I can confirm we are processing payment for the judgement in this claim in the sum of £10,307.33. Payment will be made by cheque in approximately ten days.

In terms of the additional £765 in charges, in light of the test case recently commenced by the OFT (more information on which can be found at Abbey) we have no instructions to enter into settlement negotiations pending the outcome of the test case.

Kind regards

Clare

Hey ho, back to the drawing board, will need to see what our court is doing re the claims, can I still put claim in with an abuse of process do you think, or have I just missed my chance for this extra lot.

FFx

8) FoxyFiona

Thank you for your email to my colleague Inga. I can confirm we are processing payment for the judgement in this claim in the sum of £10,307.33. Payment will be made by cheque in approximately ten days.

Now that's the sort of e-mail you like to receive!!!!!!!!:)

Fi, I'm so pleased for you:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

EVENTUALLY:) :) :)

WELL DONE

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Well true to their word, cheque landed today £10307.33!! Hubby has hot footed down to bank already, didnt even get to see it :-) Clears tuesday :D :D :D

Didn't you even get a photocopy of it?

I copied and scanned mine -I even had it as a screensaver at work for a little while!!

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! Enjoy spending!!