Cabot and old stayed Court Claim - Old Welcome Secured Loan - want to sell, but charge is still showing

majimix
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

andyorch is already subscribed and will see these msgs and pop in

just await till later

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just point 2 to address majimix then I think you have it all covered.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You haven't numbered them wrong I rearranged your numbers to show that you need to add further...you have not made a response to their point 2.Yes you can submit using MCOL.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

How about

2.It is denied that Welcome Finance served a default notice, alternatively any default notice complying with the provisions of section 88 of The Consumer Credit Act 1974 or issued a Termination Notice.It my understanding that a Notice of Arrears must also be served pursuant to the CCA 1974 Section 11 CCA 2006 86D in the event of any default.

Yes ...it was only that point that you had not made a response to. Do not submit their particulars ...just the defence/s.

Look at the claim form you will find a dedicated email for the defendant/s to use...you can email the defences...you will get an automated response x 2.

Andy

Should be on there...every other poster finds it....

ccbcdefendants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Sure do ...twice for both of you.....enter your claim number on each email.

always best

well done

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 7 years later...

Hi all,

I've posted on this topic several times over the last 10 years on an old thread , I'm after a bit of advice on the following - 

Back in 2014 I requested information under the Consumer Credit Act to Cabot who have bought the loan, they wrote back to tell me that they have not been able to provide me with the requested information within the relevant time period.

They then state "Your credit agreement is currently unenforceable which means they are not permitted to obtain a judgement or decree against me in court.

Fast forward 8 years and I am currently selling my property, the solicitor has asked for more information on the charge on the Land Registry which reads - 

Date Charge dated 2008 in favour of Welcome Financial
Services Limited.
NOTE: Copy filed

I have contacted Cabot today and explained their previous letter and told them I want a Full and Final offer so I can get this off the land registry, they now claim they have the relevant docs and will send out via email to me today. I'm not sure what to make of this now, any help appreciated 

On 31/12/2009 at 12:03, majimix said:

My partner and I took out a secured loan with Welcome in May 2008.

The loan is for £10k and monthly repayments are £209.

right back to post one sadly...

if it was a joint loan then sadly regardless to paperwork as such, there is a charge in their name , cabot can demand the sum they are asking.

the fact they might now ( i doubt it!!) have enforceable paperwork might help you interms of driving down the F&F sum.

i'll re read the complete thread later.

when you get their bogroll scan it all up to one mass PDF after careful redaction .

read our upload guide 

and they