When does a SIP become a SAP?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tribunal is Monday. Got an RBL rep who has thumbed  through the case and has said that;

"Your claim for head injury is rejected under article 41, however I suspect article 46, schedule 3 will apply, which is the exclusion of the use and effects of alcohol consumption.  "

I'm unable to find that anywhere regarding WP, ?....

Am I looking in the right place?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bazooka Boo

Sorry for the delay and may be a bit late but the Article 41 the are referring to is in this link:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/517104/HOCS_FOI_2016_02036___Attachment-_War_Pension_Scheme__WPS__five_stages_of_claims_consideration.pdf

Note it is an Automatic PDF Download and if you look at Page 5 of the PDF the Article 41 Reference is there

For Article 41 cases the onus is on the claimant to establish that the injury is attributable to or aggravated by service.

Here is the PDF:

HOCS_FOI_2016_02036___Attachment-_War_Pension_Scheme__WPS__five_stages_of_claims_consideration.pdf

• Thanks 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group