Mass identity fraud - TfL penalties/PCNs vehicles not mine but in my name whilst abroad - now bailiffs - help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I still receive the ex tenants spam post.

Send it all back and never hear from them again. 

Ok l do tell them he is dead.

Oh and a yearly subscription beg for something.

Dont know what just checked the back once and its a magazine subscription company.

Never get the mags or other post. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:high5:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

hows this going?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Not very well, unfortunately. 

My MP has explored various avenues but unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there is a solution.

Victim Support Groups aren't able to help with this case as they don't deal with circumstances such as mine and I keep receiving more and more PCNs. 

The company that I know that at least some of the vehicles have been hired from has developed a website that is very very dodgy (and refers to them "sorting out PCNs").

I went to their registered address in person and discovered that they do not have an office and just use the address for mailing purposes (although they have never responded to my letters).

I took this to the police but was just told to inform Action Fraud and when I do that ... nada happens. 

Not too sue what else I can do to end this trauma once and for all. 

What has the presa said. TFL dont like bad press. 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

33 minutes ago, helpneeded. said:

The company

name and shame please

dx

and they

How about speaking to someone at Action fraud. Not use the website. Maybe they can advise. 

Go back to police and say action fraud has said they cant deal with this and the police need contacting. 

I shared various news articles of other identity fraud stuff with my MP and asked her about this but she said the articles weren’t helpful as the fact patterns were slightly different. How would I reach out to the pres myself? And think I’d ultimately have to make it an article about the system failing as a whole?

The company is AK Vehicle Management Limited. 

The ‘no hassle’ tab goes on to say ‘We will take care of your PCNs …’, the phone number is fake, and the website contains very poorly written English. These factors make me very suspect of it, which is why I tried to take this to the police in person.

I managed to speak to a victim support adviser at ActionFraud but they just told me I had to keep challenging the PCNs one by one. I’ve gone to the police but they tell me they do not have the power to investigate this as it falls under Action Fraud’s jurisdiction. 

Maybelook online for some newspapers non red tops so like the guardian  and see if they have a contact us. 

I follow the Guardian's weekly consumer stuff and they have done articles on issues, way, way less serious than what you are going through.

• I agree 2

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Agree with FTMDave. I dont follow as such but these papers need a challenging case. I notice when other post them for free on fb.

A meaty case might be more interesting. 

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread