@TomsCarHiFi Amazon Seller Threatening Legal Action Over Bad Review

BenScoobert
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm in disbelief that I'm here typing this.

I was recently looking for a Thule roof rack part which is discontinued, after searching all known places in the UK, I found the part on amazon.de sold by toms car hifi.

It said they had 5 units, I ordered 1 paid for shipping as I had no other options. About 2 days later I got a tracking number and a refund. The expected delivery day was about 3 weeks, I'm in no rush, so I left it to see what happened.

After the delivery date I queried via amazon, explained I had a tracking number and a refund and for them to clarify the situation.

The conversation went as follows.

Me: What is happening here? I see tracking, but I have had a refund. Did you send the parcel? If not, why not?

TCH: ist erstattet da nicht lieferbar sietens Hersteller. (is reimbursed because not available from the manufacturer.)

Me: You have 4 listed on amazon.

TCH: Yes but no more available

Following this I left an honest review saying "Seller is listing items they do not have, complete waste of time. "

They then started to message me again

TCH: We were astonished to hear your negative and defective rating. The damage this has done to our company is enormous.

Sorry, but the content of the rating is incorrect. "Seller is listing items they do not have, complete waste of time." We can only currently state the delivery dates which the manufacturer has communicated to us.

We put these online. If we also receive postponements, we are sorry but cannot be avoided by us. Apparently you haven't seen the delivery date online. This has been verifiability entered in the Amazon system since October on this date.

What the Amazon platform signals to you is not in our power. The fact is that the delivery time has been PROVIDED for the item since the end of November.

Do we want to argue about such a small amount for the purpose of claiming damages because of your inconsistent assessment?

We kindly ask you to politely remove the rating in this way in order to avoid further legal developments.

To delete the rating, please proceed as follows: A.) Click the link below and log into your account:

You can use this to delete the rating yourself.

B.) If the individual steps do not work, it is sufficient if you reply to this email as follows:

1. I am unable to remove the feedback.

2. I allow Amazon to remove the feedback.

Please be so good as to give us a short feedback as soon as you have deleted the review, so that we can close the matter internally without having to take any further action.

Thank you have a good time The team at TOMS CAR HIFI

I promptly ignored this as it seems gibberish and I reported the seller via Amazon de, I heard nothing back.

Today I got a letter through the post, pretty much repeating the same but in German.

I spoke to amazon and explained how I was being threatened by this seller. They agreed it is unacceptable and sent the seller a message.

This is Matija from Amazon. We are aware that you have been sending threatening messages and *phyiscal letters* to our mutual customer, threatening them to remove their negative feedback.

I would like to inform you that this is unacceptable behavior. You have no legal basis to threaten the customer and customer is within his rights to file a negative review.

I will kindly ask you to stop harassing the customer to avoid further issues. If you don't stop, the consumer protection agency will have to be contacted.

We are also aware that you have been threatening other customers with legal actions as well so I will ask you to stop with this behavior once and for all. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great day!

The seller replied a moment later with

Der Kunde wird verklagt. Angelegenheit liegt bereits beim Anwalt. Anzeige wegen Betruges folgt.

which google translate tells me this means  The customer is sued. The matter is already with the lawyer. Fraud charges will follow.

Here are the links to the seller on amazon https://www.amazon.de/-/en/sp?seller=A1H4QL1VK4NWVM

Trustpilot uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.toms-car-hifi.de

WWW.TOMS-CAR-HIFI.DE

TOMS Car-HiFi liefert Ihnen für Audi, BMW, VW und weitere gängige Marken Sound-Equipment und vielerlei Zubehör ins Haus –...

It seems this seller tries this a lot.

They can't seriously think they can sue me do they?

Is there some crazy German law that allows this?

Just continue to ignore – watch it from a distance and enjoy.

What is the name of the company?

Hang on, I see that it is @TomsCarHiFi

• BankFodder changed the title to @TomsCarHiFi Amazon Seller Threatening Legal Action Over Bad Review

No idea. I've never heard of them. But anyway ignore it but if you get some correspondence then let us know.

Don't be intimidated

just re assure you

there is absolutely nothing, legalwise, they can ever do, they are outside of UK legal jurisdiction.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This is brilliant, they are of course completely deluded, and they would never be able to bring any such case against you, especially not fraud!

They're the ones pushing the limits here not you.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I think insofar as that goes, you are wasting your time. Frankly I would just leave it because it will come to nothing and just exhaust you.

It looks as if he also sells Covid products as well

WWW.TOMS-CAR-HIFI.DE

Antigen-Schnelltest Hotgen SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card mit Laienzulassung einer-verpackt (CE - Zertifiziert) Novel Coronavirus...

And I wonder what else

Even within UK legal jurisdiction, there would only be an action if you were not telling the truth.

As long as you are honest and straight dealing and stick to the facts then you have nothing to fear

hi ya...sorry post hidden

please dont use hosting sites, they are a minefield of click viruses. and makes user reveal their google ID sometimes

read our upload guide

and put all those in one multipage PDf please

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:pound::pound:

total bs. in this country...

dx

and they