EDF failed to meet DSAR deadline.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Breech is spelt breach

Have you written to them at all and already informed them that the disclosure was incomplete?

Breach

The dodgy spelling is down to rushing, but thanks.

On 7 October I sent a SAR Specifying the five missing phone calls and detailing the date of each call, the time each call was made and the duration of each call.

It wasn't until 1 November the we received the following email from EDF.....

I have reviewed your account, and I am waiting for the information to be sent to you, this was requested on the 18October.

This can take up to thirty days to process.

I have amended the resolution date to the 22 November, to review your complaint, ( this is my next working day )

It's signed by a woman in the Digital Complaint Resolution Team.

Of course that is in reply to your new subject access request.

There is no reference at all to the incomplete SAR and my question was whether you had pointed out to them any time that their original disclosure was incomplete

This why the five missing phone calls are so important, 

On the fifth call which lasted 44m 19s I specifically pointed out that there were no details of these calls.

I went back and forth with the agent regarding the first call..12 May, I made a point of asking if there was any record of this call, finally I asked straight out are you saying that you have no knowledge of this call...she said no.

This first call shows me explaining that the £435 had been paid and that would be going to cash/cheque quarterly, they agreed and yet continued to send monthly bills etc.

I understand what you've done. What I'm struggling to get my head round is why you sent an SAR, it wasn't fulfilled but instead of dealing with that you simply send them another SAR. How long you want to keep that up?

To be perfectly honest I thought that issuing the second SAR would alert them to the fact that they had not completed the first. 

Also they have now sent one incomplete disclosure and have compounded that with missing the statutory one month deadline on the second

Wouldn't the claim letter that I have posted be enough, given EDF's track record to date.

Just an update. EDF finally sent a disc with the missing calls although they just missed the deadline.

My next task is to collate all of the data, and together with the summary of the whole thing send it off to the Ombudsman and register a complaint.

Finally, with regards to my being registered with CAG since 2006, and that I should know my way around by now. In those early days I was solely dealing with Bank charges and PIP, and then again later only when Plevin appeared.

Thanks for you help.