Tower Hamlets Fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Need some help here please.

I received a PCN on the 29/06/2020 for entering a restricted area. However the images shown were not of my car, I asked them to provide me of proof of my vehicle. My appeals were constantly ignored and I kept receiving further increased fines. I decided to ring them, I mentioned that there is video footage but it does not open. The guy I spoke with told me that the PCN was actually taken back by the company and cancelled but then they changed their mind. They told me I could not speak with the officer in charge as it is likely he won't want to talk to me but it was his decision.

I kept appealing online but my appeals all got disregarded with what I was asking for. I asked them on many occasions to provide video footage. Then one day when I logged on, the video footage was uploaded by them.  They demanded that I paid the increased amount of £195. I tried to appeal it. Again ignored. Now the letters state that I have 21 days to pay £203 and if I don't then they have an order to recover the costs.

I have attached the events from their website.

Thank you so much,

Layla

Tower Hamlets-converted.pdf

Hi. Who issued this PCN? Council or private company?

And what are you meant to have done? Entering a Restricted Area is not a phrase I know but I don't know much about moving traffic violations, if that's what it is. What exactly are they saying you did to get the PCN?

i suspect it will be a 52?? violation

lots here jamerson like:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...