WTC Mandatory reconsideration

23sopwith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

3 years ago changed from Fla to pip s

teps awarded lower rate of mobility took me off mid rate of personal care.

3 years have now passed had review been awarded enhanced mobility and enhanced personal care.

My wife is self employed and we received a working tax credit housing benefit and council tax relief.

We know we have to report our recent change in PIP to HMRC but will this also trigger a change to universal

Credit.

Your advice most welcome

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No your PIP claim does not affect the UC claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

6 hours ago, 23sopwith said:

We are still on legacy benefits will we be changed to uc

You will stay on legacy benefits, until there is a either a significant change first e.g. change to Housing or Government transfer you to UC as part of a migration process. 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uc sorted teams of papers from council stating nothing

Had 2 payments from dwp by my reckoning back payment for higher rate of mobility. No relation to my normal payday.

Should I have received a letter or something notifying me that payments have been made into my account and explaining what they are for.

Reason for this question being the decision letter turned up on my doorstep hours after the post had been I don't want to fall fowl of if theft

Thanks

Edited by 23sopwith
Predictive texy

• 8 months later...

When from?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ive merged a few threads for a better history

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Andyorch changed the title to WTC Mandatory reconsideration

All this started after we reported our change to HMRC via govt gateway

Wife started receiving extra wtc no papers as to why from HMRC 

Found out via council 're council tax and hb.

Skip to May this year act renewal firms came it states that wife was in receipt of disability premium plus severe benefit. This is wrong it's me

Completed renewal on line and pointed out the error as to who was in receipt of pip, still £178 per week coming to account.

Yesterday received £87 so checked via govt gateway and as of 28 June benefit cut to £87 per week.

Rang HMRC they said Cap had contacted them on 15 October last year and the award had been actioned and that they had entered wrong details .We had via Bob Gateway had reported correct facts as to disability, and it was marked closed already auctioned by them.

Advised by HMRC to ask for Mandatory Consideration.

I've of the opinion that I'm wasting my time.

Advice as to validity of claim, I understand a 30 day one limit applies.

It appears they are recovering op at 35 per week as entitlement is £ 122 per week no pork from HMRC 

Advice much appreciated thanks and sorry for being so long winded

How do I SAY HMRC and my local council neither appear to a writing it appears to me when they want something it's next day request but when they owe you something ie.the local authority "we will get around to it in due course" but don't forget to pay what we say you owe.

Edited by 23sopwith
Day should be SAR

If you are not happy, use their complaints process and they will assign a complaint handler. By using complaints process, you should see issues resolved more quickly and you should receive letters which offer better explanations.

Due to large backlog in work which will take a long time to deal with.

Put in a complaint, so your file is taken out of the backlog,  so your complaint can be dealt with.