Tanzarelli v Cap One... £ + default **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I want one of your crystal balls lol.

Letter recieved today offering full amount of £699.55.

Happy Days :D

I filled in my friends against crap 1 same day, so hopefully they have the same letter. :)

Thanks to you all for keeping my chin up.

Will donate to site shortly.

There you go. . Capital One have been paying out like this for a year now, pretty much the same tactic from the start to finish of everyone's claim.

Great job, thanks for the donation.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one of your crystal balls lol.

Letter recieved today offering full amount of £699.55.

Happy Days :D

I filled in my friends against crap 1 same day, so hopefully they have the same letter. :)

Thanks to you all for keeping my chin up.

Will donate to site shortly.

Nice one matey. Told you so, eh?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Botsy

Hi

I haven't joined this thread for some weeks as I've been keeping any eye on the Cardiff Court Claims of 14th August. But I'm pleased to say that Cap One contacted me today to let me know the default had been removed in April? and they were now also refunding my charges in full.

I have of course accepted this but it does seem a little bit of a coincidence this happens two weeks before the court date. If this was the case why weren't the charges refunded at the time?

Anyway, still going to attend the Cardiff hearing though with my husband with his claim with NatWest, although I do believe all claims have been stayed, we'll wait until we hear from the Judge!

I have my life back and want to thank everyone on this thread that has put me on the right track, especially Tanz. A payment has been made to the CAG site to keep it going forever.

Cheers!!

Botsy

HELP!Tried using Vamps spready several times. Always got ERROR 404 Page not found. Tried several browsers. always same reuslt and yes I registered with google> Any suggestions, filing next week with 8% if I cant get it together.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Hi

I haven't joined this thread for some weeks as I've been keeping any eye on the Cardiff Court Claims of 14th August. But I'm pleased to say that Cap One contacted me today to let me know the default had been removed in April? and they were now also refunding my charges in full.

I have of course accepted this but it does seem a little bit of a coincidence this happens two weeks before the court date. If this was the case why weren't the charges refunded at the time?

Anyway, still going to attend the Cardiff hearing though with my husband with his claim with NatWest, although I do believe all claims have been stayed, we'll wait until we hear from the Judge!

I have my life back and want to thank everyone on this thread that has put me on the right track, especially Tanz. A payment has been made to the CAG site to keep it going forever.

Cheers!!

Botsy

I recomend that you check with the CRA's that it has been removed before accepting.

No prob about any help thats why we all are here.

Tanz

HELP!Tried using Vamps spready several times. Always got ERROR 404 Page not found. Tried several browsers. always same reuslt and yes I registered with google> Any suggestions, filing next week with 8% if I cant get it together.

Which sheet are you trying to use? I may have a blank Excel version that I can email you.

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tanz

I had my charges and interest returned pre-court by CapOne a few months back but neglected to pursue the removal of adverse marker data on my credit file Grrr! What was I thinking of?

Used S10 Notice to get two defaults removed (included in my POCs in N1) with NatWest and Barclaycard and have also issued a notice to Capital Bank for a Default removal which they are ignoring ...:rolleyes:

I'm sending another s10 Notice and letter today (which I have modified) to CapOne for the adverse market data removal and expect a hard time from them. Any thoughts?

Painty xox

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

• 2 months later...

hey all, have got a hearing tomorrow against cap one regarding default removal and a small balance which is still being shown on my credit file......despite them offering to payback charges more than 12months ago......

Thought they might settle before the hearing but havent heard from them yet.......anyone gone all the way (hearing) with cap One?

Co-Operative bank default removal - succesfull december 2007.

Capital One Bank default removal - succesfull february 2008.

Co-Operative bank Visa default removal- Claim filed March 2008

Smile default removal - ongoing