My hermes failed delivery and mental distress.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Kyr

My Condolences on the sad loss of your Mother and that you could not be their due to COVID-19 Situation.

You took out the Delivery of your item and insurance with Hermes International to deliver said item to Italy.

Irrespective that Hermes International then used the courier services of DPD to assist with your delivery the Buck stop at Hermes International as they are the ones that you took your Contract out with.

You need to seperate the loss of your Mother which I know is difficult at this time from this non delivery/loss of your items by Hermes International.

Your main issue as stated is with Hermes International as your Contract is with them not any other courier they then employed for the delivery i.e. DPD.

I fully understand your concern about forwarding them your whatsapp messages with a mix of this delivery issue/your mothers medical condition then passing. this does not stop you screenshoting the whatsapp then erasing what you do not want them to see/read before forwarding your evidence. (if you are unsure on how to do this please let us know and we may be able to assist)

As this was via Hermes International if you check their Terms & Conditions it states 'This means that if you use this website you are contracting with Parcel2go.com Limited rather with Hermes'.
https://international.myhermes.co.uk/content/about-terms

Therefore your actual Contract is with Parcel2go.com Limited

I would also suggest that you type in our search box (top right of website) for both Hermes & Parcel2go and read some of the recent Topics on them as it will give you an idea of how they operate.

Has Hermes given you a full reason as to why they are not Liable for the loss of your Parcel or just what you put in post#1?

Again my Condolences on your loss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group