I have a brutal problem with the trader TopCashBack LTD!! Please Help Me...

Levski
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All!!

I have a brutal problem with the trader TopCashBack LTD... :((( 

for almost three years I had an account with this merchant and he closed my account with over 900 pounds expected in my account cash baCk. !!! 

In their final answer, they sent me a letter consisting of one sentence !!  they write to me that I have committed an illegal activity ?!  challenged several transactions of Deliveroo to Uber East and Just east... I immediately sent them pictures of my receipts !!!  but I didn't get any more answers from them !! 

I wrote to whom I did not create a case in the resolver I wrote to two obusmana I also wrote to the FCA but everyone refers me to others and runs away from responsibility !!! It turned out that behind this company are about 38 companies... 

Can anyone give me the right advice Which organization can I go to and turn to ?!  so I can condemn them properly!  because my facts are not disputed and their [allegation removed] and obvious! during this time before they closed my account ..

I signed many contracts with mobile operators as well as with other creditors because of cashback .. as well as many other insurances ... I still haven't found my credit file on the street !!

Hi Levski and welcome to CAG

Your post has been edited to include paragraph spacing making it easier to read. Please avoid posing in solid blocks of text.

• Confused 1

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Start off by sending them an SAR.  Also check your credit file and also see if you have a CIFAS marker against you

• Thanks 1

Dont worry about CIFAS - They arent part of the CIFAS network of companies so cant register one. 

Do send a DSAR like @BankFodder Said though... 

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

On 18.05.2021 г. at 6:06, BankFodder said:

Започнете, като им изпратите SAR . Също така проверете кредитния си файл и също така проверете дали имате маркер CIFAS срещу вас

I have a current registration in CIFAS ... Thank you!🤞👌

On 17/05/2021 at 22:09, Levski said:

Hello All!!

I have a brutal problem with the trader TopCashBack LTD... :((( 

for almost three years I had an account with this merchant and he closed my account with over 900 pounds expected in my account cash baCk. !!! 

In their final answer, they sent me a letter consisting of one sentence !!  they write to me that I have committed an illegal activity ?!  challenged several transactions of Deliveroo to Uber East and Just east... I immediately sent them pictures of my receipts !!!  but I didn't get any more answers from them !! 

I wrote to whom I did not create a case in the resolver I wrote to two obusmana I also wrote to the FCA but everyone refers me to others and runs away from responsibility !!! It turned out that behind this company are about 38 companies... 

Can anyone give me the right advice Which organization can I go to and turn to ?!  so I can condemn them properly!  because my facts are not disputed and their [allegation removed] and obvious! during this time before they closed my account ..

I signed many contracts with mobile operators as well as with other creditors because of cashback .. as well as many other insurances ... I still haven't found my credit file on the street !!

I was with topcashback for a few years and everything was running smoothly, then i had a couple of big cashbacks due and they refused to pay them mainly from sky, after a shed load of emails back and for i got no where, there at the time was a few posts on here about them might be worth having a look around the site to see if there are any successful claims against them