style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick question, how do you donate                         to  here please, I clicked on the bit that said donate and it did not work! I am sorry it not be much        I                   can donate

Sandy

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Click the word " donate " in your last post.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Have no green strip across the top HB, and  Andy I tried the donate button, no luck :(

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Okay we have an error...click the donate button in my signature Sandy.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Andy, on your post I can see the yellow donate button only, clicked it but it does not work for me, so sorry, would love donate, it not be much though

Sandy

Click the please to the left of the button

• Like 1

think must be a problem my end as I  did that Andy and all I got was  page saying claim the right and a loading circle thing, is there any other way to donate?

Thank you for the help

Sandy xx

I have reported the error.....my signature donate is working and the the donate on the main index CAG page at the bottom is working.

Try the following link.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CC88U8B6MMCDU&source=url

I don't know what happened – because we didn't change anything – but I have now updated the donation link and it should work.

hi Andy, thanks for the link, I now  I hope have made a small donation

Sandy

• Like 1

Actually - it is a very generous donation.  Thank you

I'm sending you an email

• Like 1

BF, to what email? the one registered here is not in use and has not been for a long time, I  can not remember password to it, I use one have had for a long time now but it is not working on here

sent you a message BF

Edited by snowdragon