ai trading platform Question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So a friend pointed me towards a site which rates these apps they are ai bits that trade in stocks or bit currency for you

looking at the info online most have you deposit £200 plus to trade with before anything can happen and it explains most new users will lose money to start with which set my alarm bells off and I came here for help

So my question is has anyone used these apps or know if they are a con 

anything that even remotely mentions trading bitcoins or AI bits of one is ALWAYS a con.

the very fact that it seems to good to be true is somewhat a give away...................

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yeah that was my rake but there is tons of them online and it’s not like my friend to give me something that would cheat me 

I am only looking at it as I am looking for other work from home jobs I already do betterware well try to this last year and use a paid survey site but was looking for something else that pays ok

I agree with the others, please don't give your hard-earned money to a site like this. As dx says, bitcoin is usually a rip-off and if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Ask youself this: if it was so easy to make money at bitcoin trading, why aren't these people doing it for themselves and making a fortune?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Do you mean stocks and shares? They're a volatile investment and you wouldn't normally start with £200. You would need to be financially secure before considering that.

Do you have a website you can link us to for the people offering this?

HB

Their own very small print at the end states that this is a high risk inestment and that you could lose everything you put in - and more. They're based in the Commonwealth of Dominica in the Caribbean, so no UK regulator unless I've missed something.

I don't think my view has changed, sadly.

HB