PRA and Old Cap1 Card Debt - Now A Letter Of Claim

finaldj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having dealt with PRA, I’d just ignore it, as long as they have your current address. Unless of course they send a letter before action.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Agree with @dx100uk.

It’s all hot air, until if /when you get a letter before action. Put it to the back of your mind and make sure you open all your mail.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll just give you my experience. I’ve had many CCA requests back, and I still never paid them a penny. Not one of them took court action. They are all statute barred long ago. 

In fact the only DCA’s that took action against me were one’s Who I didn’t keep updated with my current address, and were able to gain a default judgment without my knowledge.