London TV & Fashion Media, Trading As Ga11ery - Modelling scams

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Seen some posts on here regarding “The Ga11ery” modelling agency.

We had a photoshoot on 26 Jan 2020 with them With our 12 year old son.

All went well, he was selected for a GAP contract within the week.

Unfortunately we were taken in by the moment and opportunity and paid a massive £8k to them for the full package on offer.

Sadly the next day reality set in and something didn’t seem right so contacted our bank to cancel payment.

Sadly couldn't as paid on debit card.

For the first week or two the agency did contact us as they said, provided a website with photos as promised.

When we then later queried all went quiet and nothing more heard to this day.

Still waiting in a reply from our bank who raised a dispute over the payment.

i have tried searching again for the so called agency but it seems to have disappeared! 

any advise would be appreciated.

you mean you raised a chargeback.

when did you do this to your bank?

it should be instant refund and argue later.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes, we've had a few of these and I'm not aware that anyone has come back and told us whether or not they've had a result.

If you have tried to make a chargeback on the amount you paid and if you have been refused, then please can you tell us a little bit more about the process he used. Did you do this in writing? Did you simply do it on the telephone?

I think that to support any chargeback application and something like this with this kind of value, it would be extremely useful to you to go around the Internet – including this forum – getting as much information and evidence as possible other similar stories that are around.

In fact it would be extremely interesting to be able to find evidence of some people who have actually had a successful experience with this company.

Please will you let us know about the chargeback. As you can imagine, banks are not really happy to do this and for this kind of sum they will be even less cooperative.

• BankFodder changed the title to London TV & Fashion Media, Trading As Ga11ery - Modelling scams

Young, aspiring models are being lured into parting with cash by the increasingly sophisticated methods of companies which falsely promise them the chance to work with top brands.

"I just felt like it was my fault," says 16-year-old Dominika Sadurek, from Chiswick, west London.

"Having this happen to you leaves you in a really vulnerable position and makes you wonder how you were so stupid."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44942656