The Ga11ery modelling Agency

Vika
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1433 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This people did the same to me

This happened to my i contacted my bank they tried to help but they told them how we want free pictures how sad we paid 2500 for pictures can you imagine this people have no hearts or souls

I was looking for a modeling Agency .

i found the ga11ery modeling agency i made an appointment

i was invited they made me pay 50pounds as a deposit told me it would be refunded. told us it was a test photoshoot to see if we would make it on their team . I was there with a few other people who had come in .

After the test photoshoot they told us to give them 20minutes for the head office was still making the final discussion After 20 minutes we were called in by Zain who told me i had performed very and mostly talked to my dad because he had come to support me .

He then told me i had won a GAP contract . He then told mydhad i was among the only two who had got this place . He told us to secure the position we had to pay 25000 pounds 

On that money i was going to get the money back in a month because i will be earning 6 modeling jobs pay month . He then made us sign a contract for Gap

reaching the train we see no GAP contract we then call the bank

we had paid using Hilex they claim they cannot help us but the money was still pending .

we then went the next day to see them the Ga11ery they opened told us they are just a Photo studio and they acted as if they didn't know what we were talking about

we went to the police station they said we have to report online i reported the case . No information yet .

we tried to call Ga11ery many times no one answer the last time i called them the lady picked up and was like honey its a sc@m . I have voice recording when i talked to one of them named Taylor .

The last time i went there was a boy coming out with his dad having the same package they gave me . They are still sc@ming people they need to be taken down

i have lost all my long time savings no one has helped me neither my bank nor the police

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes i did report

i have been given no help at all

not even has my case been looked at

my bank didn't help me they took 25000 from me

its sad

i am officially broke working for that money was had 

we really need to be helped

go back to BC with the crime ref number and demand a section 75 reclaim.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I did report to the bank

they investigated

the other people sent them evidence and the Gallery showed them evidence that we had purchased something that we had and agreement which we had not made .

Was not there .

So they took the money

did you ref that actionfraud agreed it was a scam and gave you a crime ref number to use and you gave BC these bits of info?

or simply complained it was unfair and not what you signed up for?

it's unusual for bC to get these scams wrong.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No reputable modelling agancy asks for money,

they pay for you to get your portfolio done and then make their money placing you in work.

They may take a big slice of your income from then on 

but it will all be properly written into a contract you can take away and read before you accept, they arent going to run off.

As soon as anyone asks for money up front then you should have alarm bells ringing in your head

I know this warning is too late for you 

but anyone reading this thread who was thinking about an offer of modelling should take heed.

I was not able to get my money back but we should work together to put these people down

they have to pay if there is away we can all contact each other

lots of random posts moved to your own existing thread.

can you answer my last post questions please 

and they