Sainsbury, difficulties to contact Home delivery.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As a very hard of hearing elderly person with underlying medical problems I was over the world to be told I had been given a slot on the Sainsbbury's Home Delivery.  I was remarkably impressed at how easy it was to use it but I have two small criticisms.  The first is that this forum has no spell check which is difficult for an ignoramus such as my self.

The second criticism relates to the change in behaviour of my wife of over 60 years who is attempting to throw off the shackles of male domination by having two tattoos. One on her left shoulder saying, “Can’t cook.” The other on her right shoulder saying, “Won’t cook.”

Before Coronavirus I dealt with this mutinous  behaviour by seeking out Ready cooked meals such as the wonderful Sainsbury’s two curry meals in a box and was absolutely distressed not to be able to find any on the Sainsbury Home Delivery Web Page.  That might well be down to my lack of understanding of the Home Delivery Web page but it was not down to my lack of understanding that I found it impossible to contact Sainsbury’s by Email, I’m to deaf to use the phone.       

I think that you can tell your wife – Bravo, from us all at the Consumer Action Group

It would give her more seditious ideas.  The question is still, "Does Sainsbury’s offer those very nice “Two Indian curries in a box” meals on Home delivery.

The latest on Sainsbury's customer service.

Thanks for trying to get in touch.  We’re sorry, but we won’t see your email as the below email addresses aren’t monitored:

- Customer.Service@sainsburys.co.uk
- OnlineService@sainsburys.co.uk 
- Smartshop.Support@sainsburys.co.uk
- ChopChop.Enquiries@sainsburys.co.uk

We no longer offer email as a way to get in touch, as we believe we can support our customers better, and resolve issues more quickly, in other ways.