Order to force a bank to comply with contract.

miteaide
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My bank froze my account and held onto my money saying my signature was forged and that I had not provided ID.

This was despite the bank sending a covering letter thanking me for the proof of address & ID when it posted my photo card driving licence back.

It stopped sending me statements etc so the service is unusable and the banks broken the T&Cs.

Can anyone on the forum suggest wording similar to what would go in an court order for my submission to the county court hearing (in general terms)?

What I'd like is the bank to comply with the contract.

I can obviously get a judgement containing an order to pay back a sum of money but what about the t&cs?

Have you checked the cifas register?

Hi Miteaide,,

You are obviously angry about this but rushing into court proceedings is not the best way forward.

The bank is perhaps complying with Anti Money Laudering Regs which means they are unable to tell you what is going on until investigations are concluded.

Your Credit Reference Agency files may tell you something about a possible CIFAS marker as mentioned by BFodder above.

1. It'll help if you give some brief details about the timeline of events.

2. Also, are you employed or self employed; do you send or recieve money from abroad or sums of cash.

3. Is there anything else that happened before this episode that may be significant.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

On 13/02/2020 at 23:47, slick132 said:

Thanks for your replies.
BankFodder: AFAIK, Cifas does not hold any facts, just information so have not consulted it.
slick132: Were already into the claim. The bank has retuned the money it owes but not the interest and court fees. Bit long winded but it relies on evidence which has not been produced a year into the claim. I'd just like some way of the court ordering the bank to comply with the t&cs.

Hi Miteaide,

If we're to offer you any useful input, we need to know what's happened to date.

Instead of a descriptive narrative, instead give us approx dates and events in brief bullet-points.

It looks like a lot more has happened with your case than  you've disclosed so far.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)