Loan Maker Broker & Advantage/ADV2/Paragon Secured 2nd charge Loan - now with Mars

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

open

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there back yet again

I need help with how to go forward.

I need to SAR Mars capital.

Over covid i had a payment holiday and then since october I've been paying my contractual monthly payment as not to rock boat while i decide how to approach it all.

Apparently now the debt is 30k arrears or shortfall ( don't understand that term ) and balance is £60k and paying interest of over £200 a month on the arrears every month.

I asked about the suspended suspension order payment which was agreed £147 a month back in 2018 she said as that was defaulted now they weren't looking to act on it but its to one side and would need to find a figure that i can afford a month and would need to cover the interest each month ideally.

They want an income / expenditure and are pushing me to go to interest only to help me.

i haven't agreed to anything, I've just kept paying my contractual amount.

I am now ready to take this on and find out how much of all this is fees etc .. this is the 4th firm to own the debt since we took it out.

Paragon had it the longest and added lots of fees.

How do i go about requesting my SAR and go about after all that doing a full and final payment offer and yes I've spoken on phone to them which stops now but i had been scared incase they got mad and took me to court

simply click sar and send everyone that has ever had their hands on this debt the free sar.

as for payment, you pay what you were ordered too by the court

let them way their arms, there is nothing they can do.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ri need to go back to the extra £147 a month even though this defaulted through covid and after - won't they say we will enforce it as it was me who defaulted?

shall i put in writing and just say i will pay the £147 as ordered by court for the foreseeable, not sure how to word it with them

and why do i SAR everyone from this debt, do i not just need who owns it now? 

they can't change anything a court ordered - it's called contempt

you were entitled to the std covid relief that every mortgage payer got

you sar everyone as i expect the current fleecers wont have all the info.

its free so no harm...

shortfall has already been explained to you several times.

it not good every 12mts coming back to this thread

saying i want to do this or that

keep ringing them and getting had.

you either do something about your situation or carry on and we'll see you again in 12mts time.

you must go get all the info and get reclaiming.

and they

you resume what the court ordered.

no need to ask anyone's permission just do it.

you need all the statements from day one till now however or whomever you get them from.

not having them is a disadvantage to you until you have the complete set

however if you are par chance hoping that they don't have a copy of the agreement, well you already have it here and it's a secured loan on your deeds..so no get out there.....

numerous times here you ref'd an FOS complaint but you've never shown us what you complained about nor the result in PDF 

and they

• 2 weeks later...

I am not trying to get out of anything at all ! 

The reason it comes up every year is i have medical conditions which make it hard to deal with things and i go through months / years where i do not feel up to rocking the boat and the anxiety it may cause me , so i don't think berating me every time i come on here is justified.

I feel ready to take this on but needed help , if you can't then say that don't just take pot shots at me as you do not know my circumstances

so if anyone can help

- they called today and i answered due to thinking it was a delivery order i was waiting for and i said id be reverting to the court order again and they said that was it affordable etc and i still need to do an income / expenditure as i have no arrangement in place , she pushed the interest only again as she said that extra 100 a month court ordered didn't cover the 311 interest thats added every month.

I feel like if i pay the court order then they will push to take it further as i had time off for covid and then since oct only paid the contractual payment as we weren't working still, so i am classed as defaulting

no-one has said, bar the fleecers on the phone - that you are trying to get out of anything.

next time, put the phone DOWN stating writing ONLY. 

they have no powers whatsoever to change what the court ordered.

now you might be behind, but that can be addressed later, when, you have ALL the information to actually prove how much you do actually owe, or if £1000's are unlawful penalty fees.

and they

• 4 weeks later...

I have told them writing only now, though they called today and said ill need to fill in an income / expenditure form?

is this a legal requirement ?

i also paid on 28th this month and because it was by BACS as usual they didn't get till 1st March and charged me £40 for missing feb payment date??

i said ill be paying the court ordered amount and they said that they'll need an income / expenditure and then can review the account as theres a lot of interest on there and although she didn't state today she didn't feel the extra 147 a month covers that, last few months they were trying to push me to interest only - why is this a benefit to them as it must be?

what part of put the phone down stating writing only did you not understand?

On 17/02/2021 at 11:22, dx100uk said:

they have no powers whatsoever to change what the court ordered.

On 05/02/2021 at 14:46, dx100uk said:

they can't change anything a court ordered - it's called contempt

you were entitled to the std covid relief that every mortgage payer got

you sar everyone as i expect the current fleecers wont have all the info.

its free so no harm...

shortfall has already been explained to you several times.

it not good every 12mts coming back to this thread

saying i want to do this or that

keep ringing them and getting had.

you either do something about your situation or carry on and we'll see you again in 12mts time.

you must go get all the info and get reclaiming.

and they

23 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

what part of put the phone down stating writing only did you not understand?

I said to the lady on the phone , if you could do in writing from now on please , i didn't say anything just listened to what she said, didn't agree to anything just said , ok if you could remember to put in writing from now on please ...

i was just annoyed firstly that they called an secondly that i have looked like a late payment and been charged.

Ive read that i don't have to fill in an income / expenditure .

Ive just sent off my SARs to all concerned so hopefully in next few weeks will have some figures to look at.

I hope i can prove all the charges and payments I've made are above what balance they have

please? you do not engage at all nor listen to them at all

state writing only 

put the phone down... end of!!

we've been saying this for 4yrs now and everytime you choose to ignore us...

and they

Hi i dont ignore you , i get scared and anxious to not talk to them and like i am rocking the boat and then they will think right she's not playing ball lets get her into court again, i am terrified of that

So i am now corresponding by letter , how do i deal with their requests for income expenditure 

you ignore the I&E

TBH it could be the best thing to get this back in court

they've been threatening this since 2018 - they bought the debt after your successful suspension of the PO.

you got conned from day one by advantage wasn't it? it was a reconciliation loan whereby the money should have been paid to YOU not to your debtors at the time directly by them.

so they craftily avoided the CCA by doing that as it should have been a multiple agreement regulated by the CCA.

that means for a £35k loan you have to pay back £143k... 

and they

Yes it was really crafty of them , this was in court way back before 2018 too and the solicitor who came for paragon even said to me before going in, first yes we agree to the payment arrangement what ever it was and secondly i would look into all those unlawful charges on your account they have been robbing you blind,

I hope after getting all the information i can really gather the evidence of how much i have paid and what wasn't lawful. 

:rockon:

and they

IMHO no.

you are and have recently paid and are 'back on track'

if there are arrears due, that is solely dependant upon getting every statement from day one from all players in the history of this loan

dx

and they

• 4 weeks later...

They are still pushing for an income / expenditure to get an arrangement in place to "stop calls letters etc and further action"

why do i need an "arrangement " I've paid the court ordered amount and have paid 5 months in a row since covid break , i didn't pay the full court ordered amount at first as they said to pay £300 and would work together etc with what was affordable.

I am unsure how to put into writing ill be paying the court ordered amount as they will class the suspended possession order as broken due to covid? still awaiting SAR back too.

saw this on Shelter Legal England Site - can i ask court to vary order once i have got my SAR paperwork to give me time to go through it etc? or shall i just ignore the requests for income / expenditure

Effect on suspended possession orders

If the lender grants a payment break and the mortgage is already subject to a suspended possession order, the order is breached if the contractual monthly instalment is not paid.[5]

Borrowers should discuss the implications of breaching the terms of the order with their lender and seek assurances that the order will not be enforced as a result of an agreed coronavirus-related payment break.

Borrowers can apply to court for a variation of the order to prevent enforcement once they are able to make the contractual payment again.

If a payment break is granted the contractual monthly payment element is likely to increase once payments recommence. Borrowers should consider whether they can make the increased payments. Lenders could extend the term of the loan instead of increasing the monthly payment where appropriate

i would await the sar.

and they

you keep slipping back into the mantra of allowing these people to control YOUR MONEY and where it goes....

and they

I just worry

I’ve not missed a payment since covid break was over etc so I can’t see they can push me into an arrangement when I am paying what’s been in place

I just know they will say they need more money due to the break in payments and interest etc