List of ET Issues help! Litigant in Person.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, 

Can you help? 

I’m a litigant in person and preparing for a case management hearing prior to my Employment Tribunal final hearing. I am claiming for 4 counts of disability discrimination (Section 13, 15, 20, 26) 

I previously prepared a list of issues (jointly with the respondents solicitor) prior to the first preliminary earlier this year. I would like to amend this slightly, I would like to add further details under the existing claims. For example, adding another PCP under the reasonable adjustments claim.

Since initially drafting my ET1/the list of issues, I have gained a much greater understanding as to what is unlawful and what is simply bad management practises. In addition, documents received via a Subject Access Request have provided evidence to expand the harassment claim. 

My questions are;

1. Can I amend the list of issues to add new details (under the existing claims, I.e Harassment) as further and better particulars?

2. If not, or if this is disputed, should I request to amend the ET1 to allow me to add to the list of issues? 

3. Or can I simply raise further details of discrimination throughout the final hearing as long as I cover it in submissions?

I hope this makes sense. Any advice would be very much appreciated!

• honeybee13 changed the title to List of ET Issues help! Litigant in Person.