CCJ record updating

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a CCJ on my file which was paid in full a couple of years ago but not showing as satisfied, Who is responsible for updating the record? I know the record will stay there for 6 years, less than 3 years left but am I right in thinking because it shows as owing it will affect my rating?

You need to tell the court. I didn't even bother with any forms, I just rang them. 

Also, a 3 year old CCJ, whether it is paid or unpaid makes next to no difference to your Credit rating. Although if you wanted to get a mortgage it might give you a wider choice of lenders.  A lot of that would depend on how much the CCJ is for.

Edited by London1971

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Normally you are meant to send a form in, I cant remember the exact one.  I just rang Oxford Court where it was issued and they didn't even ask for any ID, aside from my address, date of birth etc.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread