Evolution Secured Loan Repossession - Help & Advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

xxx PLEASE HELP xxx

My main mortgage company currently have an outright possession order and threatening eviction. Also have 2 other secured loans, one with Evolution - Who have just advised me via email that they are now commencing court action.

Please could somebody maybe help with a letter to them? Would really appreciate any help and advice

Hi,  when did they get the possession order and did you attend the hearing ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

1 minute ago, Ell-enn said:

Hi,  when did they get the possession order and did you attend the hearing ?

Hi Ell-enn,

Do you mean the main mortgage company? That is the Britannia thread you are currently helping me with - I started this new thread for the secured loan with Evolution. Wasn't sure if I should keep altogether on one thread or not.

Britannia got the possession order in April - Is now enforceable and they are saying they may get warrant to evict. I did not attend the hearing.

Thank you - Really appreciate any help  

OK, I understand now - I'm afraid all you can do is wait for the possession hearing date and try to defend - you will have to attend.  As you can't offer anyone any payments you're options are extremely limited.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

9 minutes ago, Ell-enn said:

OK, I understand now - I'm afraid all you can do is wait for the possession hearing date and try to defend - you will have to attend.  As you can't offer anyone any payments you're options are extremely limited.

Hi Ell-enn,

Thank you for your reply. From my understanding the secured loans have been notified by main mortgage Britannia that they have obtained a possession order. I would have thought that if Britannia did repossess the property then the secured loans would be paid off from Britannia if they sold the property themselves, so am surprised they can also apply for repossession / eviction if they know that Britannia have already done that?

I am worried as before of all these potential court hearings that are very difficult for me to attend and am worried I won't be able to. I currently have a number of health problems and other issues with attending court, which also isn't very local to me.

Evolution are trying to claim over £60,000 - The outstanding loan amount is approx £20,000. They have been particularly aggressive in their harrassment since I fell into arrears and have refused any attempt I have made to resolve.

Should I send them a letter with doctors letter and details of property on the market as I have with Britannia? I have requested a SAR from Evolution many months ago and they have been obstructive and not responded to any of my complaints, or offers going forward. They are also relentlessly harassing me by phone & aggressive field agents.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have had 6 calls and a text from these today and sometimes is 10-20 calls a day.

Not sure if I should just ignore any further contact or file a formal complaint? They are being very difficult to communicate with.

Any advice on how to go forward with this to prevent them going forward with court action would be much appreciated. Many Thanks

As they haven't actually instigated court action - I think you should wait till you have the Britannia hearing over with which is imminent.