Backdoor 2016 Ridgewood Estates Ltd/MW Solicitors - Rent Arrears - N5 Claim for Possession + Money Judgement - now HCEO warrant

Staara77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All default judgments have to be transferred out of CCBC to the defendants local county court for enforcement DX.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Northants Bulk County Court said I need to contact Brighton court to get POC and CCJ.

According to the guy at Northants 'I need to pay the entire amount', I pointed out that on the letter sent it says I can either pay in full, or come to an agreement, he then said I need to pay the full amount, I again stated that is says on the letter I can agree to pay in installments.

Anyhow he's asked me to phone Brighton Court.

I asked what would happen, he said unless I pay on the agreed date, enforcement officer will come to my address and I can discuss payment with them.

The above is an update from Northants.

Dont know yet.

Need the info.

Northants bulk can speculate all they like.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

According to the guy at Northants 'I need to pay the entire amount', I pointed out that on the letter sent it says I can either pay in full, or come to an agreement, he then said I need to pay the full amount, I again stated that is says on the letter I can agree to pay in installments.

They only answer the telephone not give legal advice...you can come to a payment arrangement by submitting an N245 suspend the warrant and make a variation to payment option. But first you need sight of the particulars and Notice of Judgment amount to check if that interest amount is correct.

You should have contacted Brighton not CCBC.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Update number two:

NORTHANTS:

They've been instructed by their clients to collect the balance, in reference to a CCJ that was collected quite a while ago.

As they’d not gotten payment, they’ve asked northants to enforce the matter.

I told him I’m to ask about wanting a CCJ and POC, he asked me I’d have to go through the court Brighton County Court.

I then asked what happens meanwhile, whilst I wait to hear from Brighton Court , as I've been given a deadline.

He told me they’re instructed to collect balance on given date and time. If I don’t reach payment, by time given, an enforcement officer would attend address and discuss the matter.

He said they have to collect balance in full at this stage, I explained it said I could come to a payment agreement, as started to their letter.

He said it would have to be discussed with the agent, explain my circumstances to the officer.

BRIGHTON COURT:

Explained that I got a letter from Northants.

That I wanted to ask for POC and CCJ, who asked me to phone Brighton Court.

She asked which court it was for, I told her High Court-Manchester District Registry.

She said ‘Manchester? So it’s not one of us’.  

Then told her letter states Brighton County Court and told her my claim number, my name, current address and postcode (all of which were asked for)

Asked name of claimant, gave: said Ridgewood Estates Limited.

She asked if I moved address. Told her not recently.

Then she said she couldn’t give me any other information, due to above information given being incorrect and data protection.

I asked if she wanted other addresses (previous), but she said they can’t take another address because she’d already asked me the three questions. 

Regardless of what I asked her, she said she couldn't give anymore details due to Data Protection. 

She gave me number for Registry trust, said I could speak to them if its to do with a CCJ.

REGISTRY OF JUDGEMENTS

Credit reference not registered info comes from court, case number not showing up

I explained that Brighton court told me I gave them wrong details, and that lady couldn't tell me anymore (due to Data Protection) and to phone them for CCJ and POC.

The person said my case number wasn’t coming up on their system, it's not registered with them, according to case number.

They also told me that it might not be registered with them.

They went onto to tell me that all defendant (couldn't quite understand the word)) cases usually got sent to them.

They were not sure, it may be that my case hasn't been registered with with yet, it's not showing up on their system

I asked them difference between registered and non-registered.

They told me that the case doesn’t come through to them if its not registered, only comes through when its registered.

They get the registered information and pass it to the credit agencies, so that’s held on people credit files.

All their information comes from the Court, they hold the data at the/of the public register.

So the Court hasn't given them clarity, hence my case not registered.

Back to CCBC then quoting the claim number and inform them Brighton has no trace if the claim.

No CCBC County Court Bulk Centre Northampton (MCOL)

northants bulk

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

Just my opinion on this.

1. The OP did not receive any court document to be able to defend this case so there has been a CCJ obtained by Homelets can the OP not as for a stay to hold off enforcement by HCEO.

2. As the OP did not give the required notice to quit the property that would have been in there agreement that they signed are Homelets chargeing for Rent Owed? and if they are how does the OP know if Homelets relet that property to a new Tenant during that period? (if Homelets did rent the property out then what rent are they claiming)

3. As this was a Joint Tenancy irrespective of who the Lead Tenant was Homelets can go after all those that were Joint in the Agreement for any Arrears Owed. (Is the OP being chased for i.e. rent arrears owed by the other Joint Tenants?)

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

9 hours ago, stu007 said:

Hi

Just my opinion on this.

1. The OP did not receive any court document to be able to defend this case so there has been a CCJ obtained by Homelets can the OP not as for a stay to hold off enforcement by HCEO.

Yes by submitting an N245...but its best to clarify the claim amount and interest first to see if its correct and that the warrant amount is correct.

Today I've received a reply stating:

'Here we are only able to assist with technical queries relating to the PCOL website and system prior to a claim being issued. Once a claim has been issued we can no longer assist; only the local court can assist you. We do not need to be copied in as we cannot take any action here.

I can confirm that the claim is with the County Court at Brighton so please contact them direct with your query.'

I have contacted Brighton County Court today, and need to wait to hear back from them. 

:cheer2:

and they

you're getting somewhere ....cheer...

and they

Here is the reply I got from Brighton County Court: I hope it is okay to post it on this forum. Apologies if I've done it wrong:

Thank you for your email.
SENDING DOCUMENTS TO THE COURT
The Civil Procedure Rules set out when documents emailed to the court will be accepted. You should not assume that you have complied with an order or met a deadline simply because you receive this reply. The rules on emailing documents to the court can be found here and it is your responsibility to ensure you comply with them:
https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part05/pd_part05b
The rules state, amongst other things, that you can only send applications and documents to the court by email:
1. If a fee is payable, you provide a Fee Account number, credit card number or debit card number which you have authority to charge for the applicable fee and you authorise the court to charge that fee to that Account or card number.
2. When printed on both sides of A4 paper, the total number of pages you have sent does not exceed 25 sheets of A4; when calculating the number of pages you have sent, you must include:
a. the email;
b. the attachments;
c. copies that will be required for the court to serve.
i. By way of example, if you are sending an appellant's notice to the court, you are required by CPR 52PDB paragraph 4.2 to send three copies of the appellant's notice and one additional copy for each respondent.
ii. You must include all the copies when counting how many pages you have sent. So, if one copy of your appellant's notice and attachments is 17 pages long, you cannot send it by email because three copies = 51 pages.
3. The total size of your email must not exceed 10.0 megabytes.
4. Your email must include your name, telephone number and contact address (which can be an email address).
5. You cannot send more than one email to take any step in proceedings.
If your email is received between 16.00 and 23.59, the rules treat it as being received on the next day the court office is open.

Eh?

Whats that all about????

You need to get the particulars of claim, go click northants bulk

Ring them

Quote the ccj number, asl them for a copy of the poc by email pdf, if they say not available, ask them to read it out from their screen, record your call

Dx

and they

Okay so despite stating in the letter I posted on here, we've got debt collectors who have knocked on the door and threatened to take goods.

In the letter they clearly state that an enforcement officer would come and discuss payment options.

I'm not at home as am at work but my partner just informed me that debt collectors came to the property 

Debt collector or bailiff..name them.

Dx

and they