Philips Hue bulbs from John Lewis

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bought a Philips Hue bulb £39 from John lewis for daughters bedroom and when I tried to set it up it didn't recognise the bulb after talking to Philips I realised its not a Philips bulb but a normal Led bulb 

Took it back to John Lewis not knowing if they thought I was ripping them off and they checked the stock on the shelf and they were not proper Philips bulbs either. Phew ......

Anyway they checked the double bulb boxes and they was ok and gave me one of these. 

Tbh I have never had anything but great customer service from JL my tv that broke last year under 5 year guarantee was dealt with to my satisfaction and bought another tv from them that was better. 

Well done JL

• Like 1

Thanks for this.

I think that in the nearly 14 years of the existence of this forum, we might have only had one or two complaints about John Lewis. Contrast that with the dozens or hundreds of complaints we've had about PC World/Currys/Comet and all the rest.

I can fully expect that if this had happened with Currys or PC World, you would be locked in some kind of dispute with them as they seem anxious to spend several times the value of the item in dispute challenging their customers and smashing up their own reputation.

Thanks for letting us know – it's hardly surprising to get this level of service from John Lewis is it?