Lowell taking court action - debt is not ours

Alipeeps
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

shooting in the dark and being a secret squirrel...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Why dont you listen to the advice you have been given instead of going around like a headless chicken.

Life is not fair when you deal with DCAs if you do nothing and respond with an incorrect defence they will win by default which is the way they base their busisness plan

if enough people do Nothing they make money .

they start to lose when people defend themselves.

So calm down give the experts the facts as if they are correct you could even claim money from Lowells for wasting court time

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

... you however the court may more than likely make you liable for court charges for wasting their time if it went to court as you had ample opportunity to send off the "prove it" letter.

Sorry but this is completely wrong.

Your particulars of claim should broadly be as follows:

The plaintiff's claim is denied.

The defendant is not indebted as alleged in the particulars of claim or at all.

The defendant has never had an account with TalkTalk.

I wouldn't advise you to do anything more complicated or to give any more information than this at this point.

However it would be very helpful if you would post the claim form here in pdf format

Do as BankFodder suggests and use that simple defence. I would also check your Credit Files as Lowell might or probably will have registered the debt as yours with Experian etc and linked it to your address.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

pers i'd use our std holding / no paperwork def

with the adapted 2nd para stating you have never had a tt bb ac.

hope you sent a cpr 31:14 and did AOS as soon as you got the claimform?

what date is top right on it

if you don't want to give us the link info

that you'll see is identical to all the claimform threads in this link

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=lowell+talk+talk+claimform&sa=Search+CAG

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry but this user seems to be ignoring CAG advise..

why come here and ask for help if you ignore us?!?!

and they

Horses to water DX, but unless they get a grip Lowell will have a CCJ and they will have had a wrongful debt foisted on them with little chance of getting rid once Default Judgment given.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Please inform me why I am wrong?

Its a Civil claim in the County Court, not a criminal case in the Magistrates Court and if Lowell get a Default Judgment they will get it for what they asked for as in alleged debt plus the costs they itemised on the POC. Op must defend and give a reason on MCOL as to why debt is denied.

Its a Civil claim in the County Court, not a criminal case in the Magistrates Court and if Lowell get a Default Judgment they will get it for what they asked for as in alleged debt plus the costs they itemised on the POC. Op must defend and give a reason on MCOL as to why debt is denied.

Maybe I never put it across correctly. As the OP allowed it to go as far as court by not replying to DCA, the judge may require the OP to pay court charges for wasting court time, but not the amount demanded by the DCA. Note that I said "may" and not will.

never seen that happen.

and they

Maybe I never put it across correctly. As the OP allowed it to go as far as court by not replying to DCA, the judge may require the OP to pay court charges for wasting court time, but not the amount demanded by the DCA. Note that I said "may" and not will.

Sorry but this "is" still wrong.

It would be highly improper for a court to take an action like this