Lowells claimform - O2 debt - Airtime and phone credit agreement***Claim Discontinued***

Hadituptohere
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why would Lowells send a letter stating they had never received the order....did they send the letter after the courts reminder of the 7th ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

It was just what the courts have told me over the phone by the clerk.. the first clerk told me they had wrote to the courts asking for more time collecting the information, this morning they had contactes the courts saying they hadn't recieved the court order ???? 

Hadituptohere 

Edited by Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

Cloak and dagger smoke and mirrors...ask them to strike out and stop allowing unfair leniency towards the claimant. 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Just got back home and Theres been a parcel attempt deliver .. not expecting anything so guess it's from lowlifes... do i have to request/apply for  a strike out? 

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

It depends check the court order....on most it finishes that if either party fail to comply with the order the court will strike out either the claim or defence with the courts own initiative.

Can't recall it saying that but I wasn't allowed until they 15th for an amended defence.. they parcwl wasn't even for my address so it's not paperwork from lowlifes.. I typed the order word for word in the above posts..

hadituptohere 

Possibly not then...given that it was an Order and not a Direction

So it's a case of me contacting lowlifes to see when their particulars of claim are going to be sent as advised by the clerk? 😳

Hadituptohere 

I’d be tempted as advised above to apply to the court for it to be struck out as it will then compel either the court or Lowell to get their act together. Seems you have done all thats expected and should be doing the courts work for them.

40 minutes ago, Hadituptohere said:

So it's a case of me contacting lowlifes to see when their particulars of claim are going to be sent as advised by the clerk? 😳

Hadituptohere 

Absolutely not...its not your job to chase the claimants up to comply with orders....dont do anything now its between the claimant and the court.....hopefully the court will become efficient and decide to catch up and strike it out anyway....its not hurting you as it is now......if anything write to the court and explain that you have not submitted a further defence as the claimant has failed to comply with the court orders and therefore pursuant to CPR 3.3 you request that the court strike out the claimant's statement of claim

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part03#3.3

Thank you for the advise I'll get that done tomorrow and hand a copy to the court, should i send a copy to the claimant too? (And my copy) 

Haditupthere 

I wouldn't let the court deal with it.

I've been into the local County Court and requested as advised as strike out under CPR 3.3, unfortunately there's now no office to had documents to but left in the mailing box for Monday, returned home to a letter from lowlifes asvisong their Client has instructed to discontinue this claim along with the Notice of Discontinuation to the Court dates the 11th May 2019 🙈.. 

Hadituptohere 

Edited by Hadituptohere

Excellent ...thread title updated.

Regards

Andy

• Andyorch changed the title to Lowells claimform - O2 debt - Airtime and phone credit agreement***Claim Discontinued***

Thank you everyone for your help 🙂.. still got lowlifes sending me letters for two further O2 accounts.. sure there's more to come 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hadituotohere 

Is it possible to go for wasted costs ? 🤔

Hadituptohere

No CPR 38 is not applicable to small claims track

Shame but thanks Andyorch and everyone for the advise.. appreciated muchly..

Hadituptohere 

Edited by Hadituptohere