atos letter

ruby12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Was due to attend a medical assessment for esa. Got a letter from Atos saying that they have cancelled appointment and that I don't need to attend now. I'm not sure what this means has anybody else had this happen to them? as I feel a bit worried is this good or bad news.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

It sounds to me as if Atos have enough medical evidence to make a decision without seeing you.

But please tell us exactly what the letter said and people will advise. Don't leave in things like your name ot the person's who wrote to you though.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

letter says.

Dear xxxx

We recently asked you to attend an assessment at xx on xxxx. This was in relation to your benefit claim.

We no longer need you to come for this assessment. Please do not come to the assessment centre as this appointment has been cancelled.

If you want to discuss your claim to benefit, or if you want more information about why you no longer need this assessment, please contact the job centre plus.

Yours sincerely

Thank you again.

If you were in the Support group I'd be thinking that they could be thinking of leaving you there. If your condition has worsened then that could be the case too, but in a way it's guess work.

Do you feel able to ring the jobcentre as they suggest?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum