EPM Ltd Windscreen PCN 4yrs old - now Received a letter from ZZPS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Contravention date was the 12/3/2014 and I can barely remember at chichester college West Sussex

, I’ve received a letter from zzps on behalf of Ethical parking management stating “notice of intended legal collections £150 debt unpaid” and they have given me 14 days.

Contravention details:

vehicle not parked in designated area.

All I have is this letter,

I was most likely issued a ticket at the time but I do not have it now and I have no other correspondence other than this.

Am I really going to have to pay this?

All tho blood out of a stone comes to mind.

Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Why have you not received anything from the PPC?

Have you recently moved and not told the DVLA via V5C refurn?

They won't be too pleased about that and could result in a real fine

Rather than this speculative parking invoice

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket

Please complete the above

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have very little info in front of me, I couldn’t even tell you if it was a penalty charge or parking charge as it is not written on the letter. The dvla has always been up to date but I last moved about five years ago.

I do know that this charge has bounced around to a few different DCA’s but I haven’t recieved any mail at all.

Would this most likely be a parking charge? If I can answer that then can try and do the rest.

Most probably is a PCN...this crew seem to mainly deal with this only.

http://www.zzps.co.uk/faqs

Why not give them a ring and get further details ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I’m concerned about acknowledging the letter or them to be honest, at this stage anyway.

Well they have wrote to you at your current address s they know where you are...ringing to enquire is not an acknowledgement...but it will give you the necessary information to determine your next move

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well you have ro do something

Its a speculative invoice

Powerless dcas dont chase fines

So youve had no ntk or anything else prior to this fleecers letter?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well they have wrote to you at your current address s they know where you are...ringing to enquire is not an acknowledgement...but it will give you the necessary information to determine your next move

Ok I will ring tmrw and find out more info. Thank you.

Well you have ro do something

Its a speculative invoice

Powerless dcas dont chase fines

So youve had no ntk or anything else prior to this fleecers letter?

Bearing in mind it was 4 years ago so to the best of my knowledge all I have had is the ticket on the car. I called way back then to the EPM Ltd and I believe I gave an appeal which they apparently don’t have or ever recieved. But I haven’t heard anything on this since days after the ticket was issued and until now thought it was sorted and history.

ah so you did get something then.

not really worth bothering with now then really

its only a dca they are powerless anyway and are not bailiffs..

if you really want to do something simply write giving your new current address

end of the matter

and squarely nails them down as they now have the correct address so no backdoor CCJ worry.

and they

thread tittle updated

and they

DX, not sure why you are suggesting that the OP write giving their NEW address!

The so called contravention was 2014, the OP has said that they moved 5 years ago ie 2013 and DVLA records have been kept up to date.

In addition, the chancers have written to them at their current address.

Toothless debt collector using big words like 'intended legal collection' to scare the recipient.

IGNORE all correspondence from them other than actual letter before claim or court papers (which is most unlikely to happen) but keep letters safe. Do NOT contact them by email otherwise you will be giving them a free means of harrassing you. Sleep well.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

If this letter went to an old address they will use that to try and gain a CCJ by default, knowing you wont be able to respond to it in time. They do this on purpose. You WRITE to Ethicasl Parking and tell them you deny any monies are owed and your current address should be used for any further correspondenec or legal papers. Tell them that any claim will be vigourously defended and a full costs recovery order sought should they try their luck