intellectual property laws and Brexit

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Intellectual property laws and Brexit

Facts on the future of intellectual property laws following the decision that the UK will leave the EU.

This guide offers information on the future of intellectual property (IP) laws following the decision that the UK will leave the European Union (EU).

The Intellectual Property Office (IPO) continues to contribute fully to the government’s work towards exiting the EU. It has a clear goal of ensuring an effective IP regime that supports UK innovation and creativity. The UK will remain one of the best places in the world to obtain and protect your IP.

In March 2017 the Prime Minister formally started the process of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.

The Government introduced the Withdrawal Bill on 13 July 2017. The Withdrawal Bill is designed to ensure that the UK exits the EU with certainty, continuity, and control. This is an essential Bill in the national interest.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/ip-and-brexit-the-facts

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group