Update on the future of DWP jobcentres

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update on the future of DWP jobcentres

DWP confirms that some smaller jobcentres will merge with larger ones, and others will be co-located within local government premises.

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has published more details on the future of DWP jobcentres.

Damian Hinds, Minister for Employment (July 2016 to January 2018), said:

We will always make sure that people have the support they need to get into and progress within work. These changes reflect the fact that more people access their benefits online resulting in many of our buildings being underused.

The changes DWP is making to its estate across the country will offer a more efficient service, and deliver good value for the taxpayer.

Claimants will be informed in advance of the closures and jobcentre work coaches will provide help and assistance to them during the mergers. The list below provides details of the jobcentres that have merged, or the proposed dates, when these changes will take place.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/update-on-the-future-of-dwp-jobcentres

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group