VCS PCN - bw legal letter of claim liverpool airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aoplogises in advance this is my 1st post, not sure if its in the correct place.

Had several letters from vcs and now bw legal latest one dated 6/12.

I replied to the 1st vcs one with a template from peppipo but ignored the rest....

.but worried now i should have replied to the latest one?

any help would be much appreciated

1st ive moved you from speeding motoring offences forum

as its neither of those

it is a private parking speculative invoice NOT A FINE.

so you have a letter of claim.

you need to reply to it

but 1st we need these questions answered PROPERLY

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket

inc your response using pp

and their letter of claim

scan them up to PDF read UPLOAD.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what date was the letter of claim?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Letter of claim is dated 6/12/17.

Thanks

Did you acknowledge the Claim? as on MCOL, as you needed to do that by around 29th December. The danger is that they may now be able to gain a default CCJ.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

No didn't acknowledge the letter of claim as didn't realise I needed to only reading another post yday did I think maybe I should. Is it best to just pay? Hubbie will go mental if i get a ccj.

Thanks

WAIT. Don’t panic. Is it a letter of claim stating that they are instructed to issue court proceedings (or words to that effect) or is it actually a notification of a claim against you from the court? There is a big difference and the reaction to each is also different.

It would be very helpful if you could post a redacted pdf as requested in an earlier post.

Yes jumped the gun a little DG2007 is right, was it a 30 day letter as in intention to file claim if no response in 30 days as per new Pre Action Protocol?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes jumped the gun a little DG2007 is right, was it a 30 day letter as in intention to file claim if no response in 30 days as per new Pre Action Protocol?

Post it up and we can tell you...

Also, you need to answer the questions requested of you in post 2.

This is important to ensure the right advice is given.

Get these up as quick as you can as you still have a very brief period left to respond.

Not sure if I have done this Correctly:/ apologises I thought I had answered all the questions this morning but the post doesn't seem to be there will have another go now.

Thanks for all the replies much appreciated

For PNC's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement

12/6/2017

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

16/6/2017

3 Date received

Was away so think about 20/6/2017

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?]

no

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]

no send a blanket response via email as per pepipoo forumn can upload if needed.

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

no

7 Who is the parking company?

VCS, vehicle control services

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Liverpool John Lennon Airport, stopped on a roadway where stopping is prohibitied

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

IPC

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

From VCS

Dates 16/6/2017- notice to keeper

Dates 11/8/2017Final reminder

Dated 9/10/2017, accpunt passed to legal team, in same envelope BW Legal letter.

From BW legal

Dated 9/10/2017 as above

Dated 7/11/2017 final notice

Dated 6/12/2017 letter of claim.

SKMBT_C284e18010215050.pdf

usual stuff,

the main point is they state that it is for stopping where stopping is prohibited.

This is NOT a contractual matter so they can't claim money from you for breaching the contract, they haven't offered you one.

Now, they know this and have been spanked at court for this before so it would be wise to let them know in very plain language that you aren't going to play nicely.

so a response to BWL as follows

Dear sirs,

Unfortunately for you I wasnt born yesterday so I wont be paying the demand to your client as both you and they know what I know and that there is no liability in this matter because the land is covered by its own byelaws, the signage is prohibitive and not an offer of a contract so none has been breached and anyway the POFA limits any charge to the specified sum so your demand for £160 is just a nonsense.

As VCS has been spanked at court on this very same thing several times before I suggest that you tell you client to discontinue this foolishness and that way you will at least obey the SRA rules of conduct and obey civil procedure as well. I know that may well be a first for you but call it your new year's resolution.

Should they decide to continue then I shall be asking for a ful costs recovery order for unreasonable behaviour and the seek damages for breach of the DPA as per VCS v Philip, Liverpool CC dec 2016.

Even Will and John, the parking worlds worst solicitors seem to have got fed up with Simple Simon's stupidity and greed and presumably that is why you are wasting your ink on his behalf.

that hopefully will do the trick

I enjoyed reading your reply:) can this be send via email or is post best just worried about the time at letter dated the 6th Dec stated 30 days. Thanks so much you have been very quick responding:)

NEVER USE EMAIL

you have to do a bit of further reading rather than just reading your own post.

get a letter out to them 1st class tomorrow and that will be fine.

there is nothing to worry about,

they know that they will lose a claim so wont be rushing off to court yet as they are hoping to get a cheque, not a massive bill from court

Thank you so much

my husband wanted me to pay as soon as I got it

then when someone me room a ccj I really panicked as husband would go mental.

Thank you for your quick response much appreciated.

Thank you

Sorry to ask again.....shall I amend what you wrote, buff it out or is what you wrote covered.

Thanks

Do not alter anything. Ericbrother has long experience on both the subject and the people involved.

Also, do not sign it, simply print your name as these conmen have a habit of copying signatures onto other documents. The only time to sign anything is on court papers. You are a long way from that if you send the above letter as they will realize that you are not going to be mugged.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

Deffo send it word for word as per EB, if they ever did do court that letter would be in your bundle and the Judge would laugh VCS out of court.

in my haste on my 15mins break today I sent the letter but with their address on instead of mine.

I also forgot the date but did manage to remember to include my name and the pcn number:(

Do you think this will be enough or should i send another tomorrow:/

Sorry for being so dim!

I am not always like this I promise.

One of them doing one thing not concentrating thinking of another 100 things you need to do!

I sent the letter but with their address on instead of mine.

sorry where on what?

and they

Sorry I sent the letter but instead of including my address I put their address on letter as well as envelope so worried they might not have enough info with just the pcn number and my name.

that's enough

and they

Thank you really need to slow down and concentrate on what I am doing maybe if I did that in the 1st place wouldn't be on this mess!!

Thank again for the quick response you have all been great :)