Freeman on the Land not so free now

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I apologise if this has already been reported here but I could not see mention of it. I thought it might be of interest.

It is a newspaper article about the failure to get out of paying Council Tax by referring back to the Magna Carta.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/801648/boxer-jailed-magna-carta-avoid-council-tax-oliver-ringmaster-pinnock

I apologise if this has already been reported here but I could not see mention of it. I thought it might be of interest.

It is a newspaper article about the failure to get out of paying Council Tax by referring back to the Magna Carta.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/801648/boxer-jailed-magna-carta-avoid-council-tax-oliver-ringmaster-pinnock

Good to see you back on the forum Munch !!

It's not a story that has been featured on here so well done for spotting it.

It's a very recent case and from reports elsewhere, it would seem that 'Lightweight Pinnock' didn't facing spending any longer than one night behind bars. He paid the debt in full on the second day.

I wouldn't have thought that Lawful Rebellion would be looking at this case as a victory.

He wasn't the only one

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-tried-use-ancient-legal-13018642

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes hello there. I have to confess I'd been logged out of the forum and could not remember or find my password until the other day! I have looked in from time to time but there is very reduced activity these days which hopefully is a good sign.

Yes hello there. I have to confess I'd been logged out of the forum and could not remember or find my password until the other day! I have looked in from time to time but there is very reduced activity these days which hopefully is a good sign.

There is plenty of free info online and people can read it, so they can resolve themselves. Those that post with a problem have let things go too far, don't understand advice online or have Enforcement Agents who may not be following best practice.

I personally think that the new enforcement law has caused a new set of problems. Increased fees and a rush to enforcement, by creditors and companies who want money urgently. This makes no sense as most who face enforcement action have debt problems.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The story behind this Is a Facebook group called Practical Lawful Dissent

https://www.facebook.com/groups/practicallawfuldissent/permalink/645608265524548/

People that join are encoraged to send an oath of allegiance to one of the barons or, Alternatively declare that you are standing under the invocation of Magna Carta 1215 article 61 (lawful rebellion). You can serve this 'Declaration of lawful standing' on any high ranking public servant, especially those within the judiciary, police or Westminster'.

For the New people that join the group, Here is the full explanation to get them on their way

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS.

Firstly please keep posts ON TOPIC as we do not wish to focus on the problems as much as the solution. Thank you.

Website www.lawfulrebellion.info

Scottish members please also join this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694846374121083/

Edited 16-02-2015;

-After the Nice treaty came into effect providing authority to the EU over the most important areas of social control in Britain on the 1st November 2014, the need to ACT to restore the common law and oust the criminals in Westminster et al has greatly increased. Please do not acquiesce to our children's future rights to justice, health and freedom-.

OK wise people so you want to bring and end too all this tyrannical behaviour but you think its too hard, too dangerous or to big to do right?

Well its as simple as this: ....

The sad thing is, As Ollie Pinnock found out, It doesn't work, He is one of the big hitters in the group that encorages people not to pay their council tax and if he can't make it work, Who can

He maintained that he wasn't refusing to pay, But was in fact withholding it until they answered his questions on what the money was being spent, But to me if you are withholding, You are putting the money aside ready to pay when you have got the information you have asked for

The sad thing is that it is about nothing more than avoiding paying council tax and he was sentenced to 25 days in prison, He didn't pay to get himself out, He couldn't afford it, He had to ask family members to pay it for him, The group has since fund raised to help him out

So all this has shown that being in Lawfull Rebellion dosn't work, And yet they carry on advising others to follow the same path

Edited by honeybee13
Quote edited down, link to FB page left.

There is plenty of free info online and people can read it, so they can resolve themselves. Those that post with a problem have let things go too far, don't understand advice online or have Enforcement Agents who may not be following best practice.

I personally think that the new enforcement law has caused a new set of problems. Increased fees and a rush to enforcement, by creditors and companies who want money urgently. This makes no sense as most who face enforcement action have debt problems.

Adding large fees to an already unpayable debt is lunacy, but then Enforcement is oh so feudal in concept, as in confiscate the tools of the trade if they are worth more than £1350, so potentially throwing the debtor on the dole and a definite sanction so no money coming in at all, nice one Mr Bailiff (not)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

If the debtor was not required to pay the costs of enforcement action against them, who should do so?

the point is the costs of enforcement are nowhere close to what is stated. Remember, when the law was rewritten, baliff companies advised on it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

If the debtor was not required to pay the costs of enforcement action against them, who should do so?

It's the circle of lunacy Munch, the debtor cannot afford to pay the debt so increasing it with enforcement helps the debtor to pay it precisely how?

Especially if it is basically nulla bona as in insufficient goods to seize and sell to even discharge the fees let alone any of the original debt..

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

If the debt goes back nulla bona fees are not due in any case. I think it is pointless trying to say that bailiffs are ineffective in collecting debts.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

If the debt goes back nulla bona fees are not due in any case. I think it is pointless trying to say that bailiffs are ineffective in collecting debts.
n

Aren't they, thought under The 2014 regs the £75 Compliance Fee payable in all cases?

No it comes out of proceeds. If it is a high court case the creditor has to pay it

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS