PRA Claimform - old Provident Doorstep Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i'll be honest and say you wont get it going anyway

the printer is an Epson

its pads will now be hard and it wont work even if you install the drivers.

the tubes will be blocked aswell

install the win7 drivers

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l will look later

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

its a sx130.

cant get anything to download either from disc or website.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

its been nearly 2 weeks since the cpr received and not had a reply. how much longer should l wait.

its a request

they don't 'have ' to respond

however failure to comply with the CCA request IS fatal to their claim.

you did Ack {aos] the claim on mcol website didn't you?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes l did. Nothing has been replied to cca or Cpr. it will be 14 days on tuesday.

well time limits once a claim has been issued are pretty much immaterial.

just don't forget you need to file a defence by 4pm Friday mar 3 regardless.

dx

and they

yep will do going to plea the unknown

holding /no paperwork defence

and they

thats what l mean unknown as l have no info so cant say if l have anything or what ever.

post it up here first for checking

and they

l was going to just copy liverbirds one and make changes where necessary.

just a thought but is it not wrong or deceptive for a company to be claiming interest from BEFORE they were given the account.

they are claiming for the time AKhad the account.

AK are PRA

liverbirds??

and they

yes liverbird another person who is having the same problem as D.

no user of that name

post a link to the thread

and they

and they

sorry my fault liverbird is a MMPORG friend in my other world. Liverlass is this place.

Please can you post up your defence for checking prior to submitting it on friday, need to check it corresponds with the POC correctly, even small errors can be very costly!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

currently cant do anything till tomorrow as he has asked his boyfriends bro to look at it being a law student.

His defence must be filed by friday at 4pm, if he misses this, judgement can be entered against him in default.

He needs to stop faffing about and allow you to help him.

Edit the no paperwork/holding defence from the link in liverlass and post it to be checked while you are waiting for him. That way it will at least be ready in time even if he chooses alternative ways to deal with it.

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

I know and told him that and l told the boyfriend but the boyfriend turn round and demanded to know how far l was along with my legal qualifications and then the boyfriend demanded that l hand over everything or he makes a complaint that l am giving out legal advise without a qualification.

As he was scaring my 2 year old l gave in.

The brother has told me requesting the CPR and CCA were wrong and l have now screwed everything up.

I have nothing here but might be able to work with the forum posts. will look in to it.

Oh dear, well nobody can fault you for trying to help. He will probably end up with a trashed credit file and a ccj for the next 6 years.

Theres nothing more you can do now if thats the situation.

I will say its not my friend that is the problem but his boyfriend. He has never liked me since l told him what l thought of him after he hurt my friend in 2015 by cheating on him.

1.Claimant claims the sum of 2032.72 for debt and interest.

2.On 2/12/11 defendant entered into an agreement with Provident Personal Credit limited for a loan in reference XXXXXXXXX.

3.On 29/7/13 the defendant defaulted on the agreement with and outstanding balance of 1702.71.

4.On 26/8/14 the debt of 1702.71 assigned to Aktiv Kapital portfolio AS Oslo Zug Branch who itself assigned the debt to PRA Group (UK)LTD on 31/12/14. Notices of assignment were sent to the defendant in accordance with S136 Law of Property Act1025.

5.And the Claimant Claims

1. The sum of 1702.71

2.Statutory interest pursuant to Section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at a rate of 8.00% per annum from 26/8/14 to 27/1/17 330.01 and thereafter at a daily rate of 0.37 until judgement or sooner payment.

Amount claimed 2032.72

Proposed defence

The defendant contends that the Particulars of Claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out his case below and relies upon CPR 16.5 (3) in relation to any allegation to which a specific response has not been made.

1. Paragraph 1 and 2 are noted. I have in the past had financial dealings with Provident, I do not recollect the precise details of this agreement and have therefore sought clarity by way of a section 77 request to the claimant sent Recorded delivery. As of this date the claimant has failed to comply with my request and is therefore prevented from seeking or requesting any relief until such compliance.

3. Paragraph 3 is denied. I do not recall the exact date of any default, therefore I have sought clarity by way of a CPR 31.14 request sent Recorded delivery. The claimant has yet to comply.

4. Paragraph 4 is noted although I do not actually recall ever receiving something purporting to be a Notice of Assignment in accordance with S136 Law of Property Act 1925.

5. It is therefore at this time denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant, and the Claimant is therefore put to strict proof to:

(a) show how the Defendant has entered into the agreement; and

(b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and

© show evidence of any breach and service of a Default Notice and subsequent Notices of sums in arrears

(d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

6. As per Civil Procedure rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

7. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82A of the consumer credit act 1974.

8.By reason of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

I don't no if l should add that the claimant is a very vulnerable mental health patient. He is in and out of hospital for several illnesses regularly. No dont add

Edited by Andyorch
Particulars added

Sorry my fault cross post