Challenging Southern Pacific Arrears Fees in Court

Jeppo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2750 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will help anyone on this matter fight these people I have a great understanding now of how and what they have sold in their mortgages

Let me know experienced at court with them too

best idea is to start a new thread

and tell us your story

then we can read how you did it

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

fos will never agree with a debtor against a bank on penalty charges.

not their bag

the FCA might but court is your route.

dx

The problem here is that the six months period since Acenden's final response letter has elapsed. SPML is not a bank; Acenden is not a bank. In the past, the FOS has upheld the debtor's complaint against SPML/Acenden about penalty charges.

The problem here is that the six months period since Acenden's final response letter has elapsed. SPML is not a bank; Acenden is not a bank. In the past, the FOS has upheld the debtor's complaint against SPML/Acenden about penalty charges.

They are regulated by the FCA all parties.

Eurosail not on mortgages but on secured Loans under 25k and SPML last year were fined by FCA for over charging customers, were you one ?

They are regulated by the FCA all parties.

Eurosail not on mortgages but on secured Loans under 25k and SPML last year were fined by FCA for over charging customers, were you one ?

No because my mortgage was one of those that, after selling it to Eurosail, SPML had not "perfected" the sale in order to give the impression that it still owned the loan.

Yes the impression it still owns your mortgage ........ it doesn't ..... the Government is looking into these sales now, read the Sale Agreement 2007 whether perfected or not SPML sold ALL rights, title, interest and benefit to Eurosail.

I think you`ll find alot of secured loans/second charges owned by Eurosail have become under MCOB rules since March this year.

Only the secured loans it bought not the first charge mortgages it can't trade in mortgages and is not regulated for them in the U.K. under the FCA that's why the mortgage sales were never perfected and borrowers never informed their mortgages had been sold

Hence SPML are on the land registry still on all mortgages they originally sold