A Couple Of Questions From A Newbie

Ben_1981
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just added up my total smile charges for just over a year due to my work forgetting to pay in my wages for 1 month and just when i thought they were over i've just been slammed again!!

I have a couple of questions i was wondering if anyone can answer for me?

Have smile ever refused to pay out and have they chosen to court with anyone?

How long do they take to pay out?

Where can i find the spread sheet to use?

Cheers in advance,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Can't answer the question regards refusing to pay out, but I haven't seen anything to say they have.

Regards how long, I'm in the process of reclaiming from Smile. The documents (the last 6 years statements) they were required to send me as a result of my SAR - arrived today - exactly 40 days after they received my request. Other reports from other customers say they tend to settle up within 4-5 weeks of the request for repayment, so add another 35 days to that. So you're looking at around 70 - 80 days from the day you send your SAR.

You can find the spreadsheets in the sections at the very top of this forum - they are in the bank templates section (or click here to go straight to them). That should give you a link to here where Vampiress has kindly put up all the spreadsheets you could ever need as Google spreadsheets.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Smile - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th Sept 2006

Full claim of £2004.25 paid into account 7th December 2006, 00:09