Three mobile issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I took a contract out in my ex-partners name in 2010 (Very silly of myself)

He managed to default a account and also open another account under my name as he had full access to the account via customer services. The second account has numerous late payments on the account. The first account is now closed with the defaulted account being satisfied as of 2013.

Upon looking at the accounts, and my main question which I want answering/help with escalating. Both accounts appear under his address (which is different to mine) as he paid for the bills, he had to enter the address as his own for the payment to be accepted.

My issue is, obviously three say that the accounts are my own financial management and I accept this, but legally are they allowed to change the address on my credit report? I never have lived at his address.

The payments what made the link have ALWAYS been paid via his Debit card in his name, surely a payment from a different name does not justify the change?

How can I argue this with 3 to remove the address link and possibly remove the account information?

Thank you in advanced.

Sorry!! the first sentence is wrong, I took out a contract for my EX partner in my name.