Acenden repossession court order

indistress
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hang on I'll adapt the letter and post on here in a minute.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amended letter affixed - don't forget to keep a copy and send recorded etc.

In Distress Capstone letter.doc

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

What's the £450 for?

Instead of paying all that to the secured loan, you could send a cheque with the letter for the payments you have proposed - can you afford to do that?

How do you normally pay the loan and mortgage ?

(I think it may be too late to cancel the DD if it's due on the 1st)

Normally DD on both but had to cancel last month due to my ex emptying our account. I re arranged the DD for loan, but they would not accept it for the mortgage and I had to pay by card. But I dont have the spare funding for that.

Do you think I should pay online for my mortgage to avoid an extra month to be added on my arrears and just a month on my loan without without the extra money on top. Till I get an agreement from them to accept what I have offered

Yes you could do that, at least you wouldn't be adding any more arrears - but will you be able to stop the DD for 450 in time? Can you pay both the loan and mortgage normal payments by card over the phone?

Yes you could do that, at least you wouldn't be adding any more arrears - but will you be able to stop the DD for 450 in time? Can you pay both the loan and mortgage normal payments by card over the phone?

I can do a bank transfer from my online banking. As I say I dont want to phone them as I will feel pressurised by them I actually got their account number last time I was on the phone to them. If I cant cancel DD, I will transfer my money out of my account tomorrow into another account to stop DD coming out and pay bank charges. That way I will be paying £250 mortgage and £150 loan

You will have to put your loan and mortgage account number in the transaction so they know where to allocate the money (do a separate transfer for each account) - have you done this sort of transfer before? which bank are you using?

You will have to put your loan and mortgage account number in the transaction so they know where to allocate the money (do a separate transfer for each account) - have you done this sort of transfer before? which bank are you using?

I have done this before. I am using Natwest. I do know it can take 3 days to get to them. I will probably make transfer next week cos the 450 will bounce

I use Natwest too and there is a box in the transfer process to put a reference/account number in so you should be OK. Make sure you do separate transactions for the mortgage and loan.

In the meantime get the letter off to them today if at all possible, recorded delivery they should receive it tomorrow.

I use Natwest too and there is a box in the transfer process to put a reference/account number in so you should be OK. Make sure you do separate transactions for the mortgage and loan.

In the meantime get the letter off to them today if at all possible, recorded delivery they should receive it tomorrow.

EEEEEKKKKK My printer is broke.

And Capstone have took a payment out for £219 and I dont know what that is for as I was expecting a £450 to come out

S

• 2 weeks later...

I posted letter on Monday 4th October by Recorded Delivery I have the receipt. I am still waiting for a reply from them in regards of what is happening with my account.

I am starting to worry now :(

I was unable to make a payment this month as in a process of opening a new account and in the mean time husband emptied account again. New bank account now open, do you think I should make the payments I have suggested if I get no contact, as I will set up a standing order instead of a direct debit

S

Hi Ell-en

I still have had no response from Capstone with in regards of my payment offer to them. Should I set up a standing order to pay 1st November with suggested payments.

Thanks

S

Yes, if you can start making payments this will show you are committed to reducing the arrears.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, if you can start making payments this will show you are committed to reducing the arrears.

Hi Ellen

I have received a letter from Capstone with the following:

- The payment arrangement on your mortgage account. Accepting the additional £100 on top of my £250.15

For my loan this is what they wrote:

- The prepayment amount on your loan account is currently reflecting a shortfall of £919.30. Please forward this payment to us as soon as possible to bring the account up to date. Your next monthly payment of £149.15 plus the additional sum of £230 towards the arrears due to be received by 1st November. You have proposed paying your contractual payment plus an additional £230 on this account.

Capstone are still asking for £330 extra on top of £149, where do I stand with this. There is no way I can rake up £919 pounds and I have my payment of £299.15 set up as standing order. And cant afford the extra £230.

I am getting worried now as I dont want to lose my home :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

As usual they don't take any notice of what you tell them! carry on paying the amount you have offered to pay - if they do take any further action we can defend. You won't lose your home.

As usual they don't take any notice of what you tell them! carry on paying the amount you have offered to pay - if they do take any further action we can defend. You won't lose your home.

Thanks Ellen, They would see on my budget form I would not be able to pay this. What planet they on.

I dont want to phone them to add a DD cos they will bully me, I will continue to pay them as standing order ......

Wasn't your offer to pay £100 on top of the mortgage payment and £150 on top of the loan payment ?

I don't know where they get the £230 from - you didn't offer that.

Stick to what you offered and we'll deal with whatever comes along. Don't worry, it will work out OK in the end.

Wasn't your offer to pay £100 on top of the mortgage payment and £150 on top of the loan payment ?

I don't know where they get the £230 from - you didn't offer that.

Stick to what you offered and we'll deal with whatever comes along. Don't worry, it will work out OK in the end.

Yep thats what I offered. I know the £230 was what the previous offer was xx

• 1 month later...
Yep thats what I offered. I know the £230 was what the previous offer was xx

Hi Ell-En

Im hoping you really get this message.

I paid last months mortgage with the 100 extra, I paid my loan but not ith the 150 extra as I proposed. I have had no letters in regards of threatening to repossess my property. I have getting up this morning to 3 letters on my floor from Glenisters Solicitors.

The letter im worried about is:

We are writing on behalf of your lender we have written to the court bailiff to ask him to arrange a time and when the locks o your property ill be changed and anyone occupying be evicted.

Enclosed with this letter is a notice with information of eviction process.

You will receive a letter telling you when this will take place.

The notice reads:

The eviction will go ahead unless we cancel because you have cleared the arrears or set up a suitable payment arrangement

Please help I feel physically sick :( 3 weeks before xmas and I get this letter.

I dont want to be kicked out as I have been paying. Just not the addtional 150 last month.

Has been paid this month.

I also have had no letters in regards of missed payments

S