Acenden repossession court order

indistress
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, make the next payment on the 15th as per what you have proposed, that way if we have to go to court you an show you have kept to what you said.

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the reciept for when i sent the letter :) I cant get on the net much as its my daughters laptop mines broken :( So I will pay £200 on the 15th and take it from there as soon as I get my eviction notice I will let you know :D

Good stuff - when you get a chance to get on to the royal mail website, check for the signature and print it off - then keep with the copy of the letter - we'll use that in our defence statement.

Keep me informed of what's happening :)

I'm sure we can get a suspension on this, so try not to worry too much.

Ell-enn

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I still have not recieved the eviction notice yet. But I have been offered my redundancy from work, so I am hoping to get the money next week and paying off my full arrears so I dont have to go to court to get a suspended order. Just trying to work out how long it takes for the baliff to come with the notice and how long I have before the eviction date? Does anyone know?

Hi there, depending on how busy the court is will depend on when the bailiff delivers the eviction warrant. It could be anything between 2 and 4 weeks after that.

Do you know when you will get your redundancy payment?

Ell-enn

Im hoping next Friday 22nd August, have my meeting tomorrow (thurs) will find out then. I get paid monthly and my wages are this week, so i dont know if they pay me next week or not, as there is staff on weekly wages. I dont think I should wait another month.

Will get my redundancy next Friday (22nd) so I will be paying all the arrears in full. Will the mortgage company get in touch with the courts or will I have to phone the Bailiffs?

The strange thing is I still have had no eviction date from the Bailiffs :confused: I recieved the letter last tues (5th Aug) from Capstone, would they post the letter if noone was at home?

I wont be evicted in a week will I :confused:

Hi there, you will not be evicted in a week. You would have to have received an eviction notice first, which usually gives between 2 and 4 weeks notice of the eviction date. Just wait until you have received the money to pay the arrears. If you receive a notice before next Friday we will deal with it then.

Ell-enn

As a thought, do have anything in writing regarding your redundency money, the amount and when you will recieve it? Have they confirmed it will be paid through BACs or CHAPs

Not wanting to cause you any further worries but I have known redundency to be paid by cheque and that could put cleared funds to the right by a few days.

That said, I'm sure Ell-enn will know how to deal with this. (I have first hand experiance, when she says don't worry, you have no need to worry)

Just a quick thought. Even if Capstone do apply for a Warrant of Possession, and you do clear the arrears - make sure you still apply for the warrant to be suspended. I know of one lender (one of the big ones) who have a policy of still going for eviction unless the entire mortgage is cleared. No Judge would allow that - but unless there is an application to suspend the warrant would still be valid.

Any probs just ask.

RM

Yep, you should be OK. Hope you find another job soon :)

Hi, if you mean should you pay the full arrears then Yes- definitely! The last thing you need is to have to go to court to stop eviction and let them know you are redundant - they might start panicking about how you are going to pay the mortgage going forward.

If you get rid of all the arrears now, the eviction will be stopped and you have some breathing space until you get another job.

Ell-enn

If you pay off the total arrears Capstone will have to cancel the eviction warrant and you should then apply to the court to have the suspended possession order cancelled too, but we'll deal with all that once the arrears are cleared.

Ell-enn

Hi there, if you pay all the arrears off you cannot be evicted.

Once you have paid the arrears on Friday you must ask Capstone to cancel the eviction order and confirm they have done so in writing.

You then need to phone the court next week to check that it has been cancelled. We'll take it from there - try to stop worrying so much, you will soon have the money to sort this out. We are always here to support you - please stay positive. If you have no arrears Capstone have no case!

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Right Ive paid off my full arrears today. They are sending me a reciept out, while I was on the phone they got in touch with their solicitors, to confrim my arrears have been paid, and they will be sending out confrimation. Do I wait till the letter comes from the solicitor before I take the next step?

Hi there, give them until the middle of next week to confirm in writing, if you don't get anything ring them up again, but also ring the court and ask if the warrant has been cancelled.

Let us know what happens next week.

Ell-enn

Dont even know if this should be on this thread now lol

Recieved the letter from the solicitors stating they have wrote to the bailiffs to cancel the repossession yesterday (thurs 28th Aug), will I give it to next week to phone the courts to make sure it has been cancelled? Who do I phone is it the bailiffs?

Hi there, phone your local court where the eviction order was issued from, give them the reference number on the order and ask them to check it has bee cancelled.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Great Stuff, hope all goes well for you now. Any news on a job?

Ellx