Acenden repossession court order

indistress
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received a letter from Solicitors and Ascenden regarding my mortgage account.

I am currently in arrears of £1522.82 and I have made a payment of 300.62 this evening

and proposed a payment of £600 on 25th.

My £250.62 will be added to this account,

they wanted to know where I was getting £600 from

explained to them that I am getting redundancy and she was getting shirty with me

and wanted to know why I have missed December and January payments.

Told them my ex hadnt paid me any money,

then she wanted to know where I as getting the money from to make my payments for1st of month if I was out of work.

I explained I will get more tax credits and she wanted to go thro an expenditure,

which I couldnt as I dont know new amount of tax credits.

I am to ring them back on Weds with new info.

I am paying 900 in 26 days and they are still not happy.

And leaving arrears of 872.82.

Any advice will be appreciated as I have a feeling they are going to refuse my proposal and take this for Eviction :-(

Hi there, they really are a pain aren't they! You say you are being made redundant - how long have you worked for your employer?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, is your mortgage interest only?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I think all you can do at the moment is wait and see if anything happens before you pay the £600 and we'll see what can be done then.

Do not and i repeat do not be persuaded (or rather bullied) into paying every penny you have on this arrears when your on the phone to them Wednesday,what you have offered is enough if they dont accept it dont be tempted to agree to pay more than you can afford.Tell you a trick that works,i had this problem some time ago and what i did was this,i went into my bank and asked over the counter to pay 3 seperate sums into my lenders account on 3 different occasions using my mortgage account no as my reference then my bank gave me the reciept each time and no payments were ever returned and of course the payments show up on your statement.

I have made offer over the telephone now. Just seen your reply Crapstone.

I was talking to someone really nice yesterday, I have offered £600 n 25th and £150 a month to clear the arrears, she is putting it to the referal team and I should here within 48 hours. Even asked me if it was refused and a date come through would I have the funding before 25th. I should of said if I had the £600 I would pay now GAWDDDD

Did you ask them to confirm that in writing ?

Yes I do, if they change their minds you've got nothing to beat them with.

If it's urgent then try to get them to fax it over or confirm it in an email. They have a nasty habit of making agreements and then denying them or changing the goal posts. It is very important that you should put everything in writing and insist they do the same.

Hi Guys

Thanks I will phone them once my phone line is in operation. Line is down.

Just a quick one I know I have offered to pay £600, but can I change this. As I did pay £300 on Monday 31st Jan by card, and my Direct Debit was not cancelled and £250 was removed from my bank leaving me overdrawn. So in reality I am only 1 month behind in my mortgage. I dont now want not to pay them, but I need to clear my overdrawn amount from my redundancy and that will leave me shirt of the 600 quid I said I would pay them.

Any Advice would be great

S

Ive just recieved a letter from TLT solicitors, advising me an eviction is going ahead on 22nd Feb,

I have had no letters or court papers telling me this.

Spoken to Ascenden and they have told me I need to pay the £600 agreed to stop the eviction taking place

, I told them I advised a few weeks ago I couldnt pay till 25th,

after being put on hold for ages they have told me I need to pay £600 by 22nd to stop eviction

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ring your local court and ask if they have received eviction instructions from them

I did as soon as I spoke to Ascenden and someone will be out today with the paperwork

I am due a lump sum of money going in my bank this week, I have confirmed this via the bank and should have money no later than Weds.

I told Ascenden I was overdrawn by 250 as payment was made so in reality I am only a month behind in my payment.

They would not help me at all even when I argued with them that it was agreed on the 3rd February that I would pay 25th February, I am just lucky I have this sum of money going in my bank this week

Once paid and my normal months payment I am sending that letter for SAR (i think thats what it is). Really peed off with them :mad2:

How much are you going to pay them this week? is it the amount they asked for to cancel the eviction ?

If you pay the amount they say they need to stop eviction then they should do so. Let's hear what they say when you've made the payment.

I have made the payment of £600 yesterday. And they put me on hold and called the solicitors to cancel the eviction.

I will call them today to make sure of this today.

I did receive the eviction notice from Bailiffs and this was issued 31st January. When I called Ascenden on 2nd February they did not even mention to me that there was also an eviction notice issued.

When I did call yesterday they mentioned my arrears was £1200ish (cant remember figure)

I have came across a letter dated 27th January stating my arrears was £1522.82. I have paid in total this month £1150.

Before I made my call my arrears shouldve been standing at 972.82.

How will I approach this? Will I call them or write a letter.

I will be sending my SAR next week, I want to get 22nd out of the way.

Any advice would help